Chapter 5 "Hangout at the beach"

》Hosuh POV《

It was finally saturday. . . I could finally get some rest.. i lied down in the bed and looked at the sealing for a bit.. "HOSUHHH!! MR.NG IS HERE!!".. Ann shouted. . . . What is he doing in this hour? I thought he would hang out with someone or go on a meeting. . . I stand up and went down stairs..

As i go down the stairs i saw Ann smiling and stephen sitting at the couch. . I walk towards them and faced Stephen. . . "Hello Sir.NG. . . Do you need anything from me or Ann?" I ask. . . "Well.." before he could complete his sentence Ann cut off and said "Mr.NG ask you if you want to go hang out with him" I looked at Ann Then. . .looked at Stephen who was blushing really hard. . . His face is now like a red tomato..i could tell he was embarrassed .  . " Can we bring Ann with us?".. I ask stephen.. "Oh.. uhm.. sure" he smiled. . .

Ann was.. exited.. she's like a mouse that can be free for once.. i ask Stephen where was the place were gonna hang out.. he said its going to be in the beach... Ann immediately packed her stuff "Is she that really exited?" Stephen ask.. "Maybe" i giggled a bit. . . Just then i saw Ann getting my clothes  . ."Ann what are you doing?!" "Im packing your stuff too duhh" She replied.. "Just go inside Mr.NG's car and i'll meet you there".. She said while closing the bag.. "I'll help you Ann" Stephen said.. "Thxs sir".. i walk up stairs to my room and change my clothes.. then i walk down stairs and went outside.. I open the front car front seat and sat down.. then i close the door.. while i wait for then getting the bags to the car.. i hope ann didn't bring that much..stuff..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the beach
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

》Stephen POV《

Ann was dragging hosuh in the changing room. . .While i was Setting our spot in the hut.. i put the two bags in the chair and i waited for them to come back. . . After i finish putting the bags in the chair i remove my shirt. .  And sit down in the other chair reading a book that i just saw in hosuh's bag. . . . . "This book is really good to be honest. .  Its all about cooking. . . Heh typical hosuh. . ." Then i continued on reading the first chapter

(Meanwhile in the changing room)

》No ones POV《

"I AM NOT WEARING THIS" hosuh shouted at ann "C'mon hosuhhh just once. . I accidentally didn't bring one of your ya know". . . "AAAANNN WHAT THE HECK! ARE THESES LIKE STRIPES?!" Hosuh shouted again "Hosuh just wear the other one i gave you.. you look cute in the other one" F-Fine.. just so you know IM NOT CUTE!!" He shouted again..

(AN Hour in a half later)

"Im. . . Done".. "Hosuh you look so cute in purple!".. ".Ann. . . Its really uhm-" "shush. . Lets go".  ann drag hosuh to where stephen is "Sir. " "Yes Ann what is it?".. Stephen said while holding the book "Look at hosuh!" "¿Huh?".. Stephen look at Ann confused..

》Stephen POV《

"What do you mean look at him?" I ask confused. . ."Just look at him".. "Ok?".. i look at hosuh. . i saw him pick up the ball near the shore..

 i saw him pick up the ball near the shore