Chapter 9 "It hurts like hell"

》Hosuh POV《

I woke up and saw stephen and i are in his office. . . We were both naked.. i tried to stand up but my legs won't budge.. i cant move.. my butt hurts really bad. . . "Hosuh..Hosuh..Hosuh".. i look at Stephen who looks rather tired.. he's sweating... i guess he's having those nightmares..i patted Stephens shoulder and said "Yes Stephen.. im here"... suddenly a janitor came inn and said.. "You boys did have some kind of fun" he said chuckling.. then finally Stephen woke up

"Hosuh..".. "Im here Steph".. "What happen".. "Were both drunk and did this..
I look at the janitor.. and said "Sir.. what time is it?".. "Its 4:02 am.. you guys should go home" ... "The janitors right.. we should.." stephen said tiredly"... i nodded.. when i look back at the janitor..he's gone..
Stephen stand up and got dress.. he also helped me..

{Back at the house}

Stephen knock the door and surprisingly gavin answered it.. "Hey man.. whatcha doin here?".. "She got tired".. gavin replied "Come in.".. Stephen walk inside and he walk upstairs.. He opened the door to my room and he put me down in my bed.. i lied down and close my eyes.. i didn't notice him changing me... i was really tired..

》Stephen POV《

I change hosuh's clothes.. and i went to bed with him.. dam.. he's cute when he's sleeping....

[8:00 am]

》No one's POV《

Ann is making breakfast with gavin while stephen is hugging hosuh in the livingroom.. "YO! Breakfast is ready".. gavin said while holding a plate with pancakes "sweet.. pancakes".. Hosuh said smiling.. he stand up and walks to the dinning table and so did stephen..

{After breakfast}

》Gavin POV《

I help out ann with the dishes.. . And so did hosuh.. i never knew that these 2 got together. . . How did i know?.. well ann kept on telling me that..
After we Finnish washing the dishes stephen hold hosuhs and went went to hosuh's room.. for i minute i was confuse vit then ann said "There going to make out"..
My reaction was blank.. i stared at the faucet for 3 minutes then i heard. . . Moans..
Ann kept on fangirling while im..
Shock.. i.am.so.shock..

After a few minutes of moaning .. i walk to the sofa and sat down.. and the next thing i hear is "You so tight~ ngh~".. I... pass out..
i think when i pass out.. ann was panicking about it.. eheh sorry ann

---------------------------------------------------------
If you guys really want the juicy part then

I'll write it
(+16)
---------------------------------------------------------

》Stephen POV《

After hosuh,Ann and gavin washed the dishes i hold hosuh's hand and we went to his room.. i lock the door behind him and i started kissing his neck leaving purple marks.. im trying to find where is his weak spot so that i can torture it a bit..

I remove hosuh's shirt and he remove him.. he kissed me again and i just gave in.. i lick his bottom lip to ask for an entrance..
Which he grant me.. our tongue battle for dominance but hosuh gave in.. so that means the great Stephen wins!.. hahah!

We both made it to the bed.. which hosuh push me there then he starts stripping his lower part.. wait.. since when did hosuh got a little aggressive.. i also started to remove my pants and my underwear.. eventually hosuh got on top of me.. it made me a bit uncomfortable.. but then

Hosuh began to sucking the tip of my d**k,
He starts to bob his head up and down deep throating my d**k.. then he stops and looks at me .. "I heard that if you deep throat someone's d**k it feels better am i right?" He wicked at me which made my d**k twitch a bit..

Hosuh started to bob his head head faster.
He lick the slit of my d**k and began licking down the base.. hosuh suddenly deep throat my dick which cause me to groan..
"Ngh~ I-Im gonna.. ah~ ngah!~" i came inside of his mouth which he swallowed it all in..

》Hosuh's POV《

Stephen grab me. Putting me on my hands and knees "Im gonna make you feel good baby~".. he smirked .. he shoved his index finger into my ass.. "mmmah!~.. aahh~.. hahh~~.." stephen started thrusting his finger in and out of me.. "Hng~ ahh~ hmwah~".. i moaned.. he then put a second finger and began scissoring my tight hole.. "F-Faster~~ please~ step-stephen i want you~".. i plead.. "Then beg for it kitty~" .. he said smirking again.. i dont like to beg but i dont have a choice.. i really want his huge d**k inside me..

Then i beg for it.. "Ok kitten but i have one condition you have to call me daddy~" i nodded... he position his tip to my entrance.. Stephen started to pound on my little ass.. "Da-Damn Hosuh~ your so tight"
He thrusted slow at first so he could get used to the size .. "Daddy~ please go faster~" i moan out "As you wish kitty~" Stephen starts to thrust in me faster and harder "Aaahah~ hah~ mmm~ ngh!~"

》Stephen's POV《

I thrust in even faster i could hear hosuh moaning loudly "Ngh!~ R-Right there.. hhmmff~~ aah~".. i found it.. i finally found his spot.. I started to demolish it.. "AAHH STEP-STEPHEN HARDER~~".. oh god hes so tight as f**k.. i thrust even harder but at the same time faster.. "Daddy~~ dont stop" .. i felt a coil in my stomach.. "F-F**k hosuh I'm g-gonna c*m ngh~" i stated.. "m-me too~.. ah~ hah~ mmmahh~

Soon after hosuh c*m all over his stomach and the bed.. i also reach my climax after he came out.. hosuh closed his eyes and we both lie down on the bed.... i hug him and said "I love you hosuh".. "I love you too step.."..

-----------------------------------------------------------
With gavin and ann
-----------------------------------------------------------

》Gavin's POV《

After hearing all of that i finally woke up and saw ann talking with someone on the phone.. i heard he saying "I love you too babe.. mhm.. goodnight".. my eyes were a bit watery.. i cant explain how i felt after hearing that.. ann looked at me and said "gavin are you crying?".. i quickly wipe and replied back to her "Nope! Me cry? I never cried anyway I'm gonna go home now see you around".. i walk to the door and go outside... do i like her?.. well do i?.. i kept on asking that to myself 53 times... i dont even know anymore..

{The next day}

》Ann's POV《

Stephen is watching TV and I'm cooking breakfast.. after i was done cooking the bacon i saw hosuh walking down stairs

 after i was done cooking the bacon i saw hosuh walking down stairs

Stephen walk to hosuh and helped him sit at the chair..
I put the bacon in the plate and served it.. i turned off the fire and sat in front of hosuh "Soo was it worth it?" I ask "N-No.. i can't walk..".. "aww thats too bad".. after we talk we ate breakfast and enjoy the rest of the day..