Chapter Three - Lady Marmalade

-This is gonna be a sexy af chapter, you can tell by the song ;)-

Cas (POV) 

It had been a year since I moved away from home and joined the strip club in New York. School was going okay but since the first day, the only friends i really had there were Charlie and Meg. Thankflly though, the jocks left me alone and i became a background character in their messed up, pretentious lives. I hadn't spoken to Dean since the first day either, and i don't know why that bugged me so much but for some reason i couldn't help but be annoyed at how he just showed me to one lesson and then ditched me. What a douche. I found out a bit later that he was Captain of the Football team and to be honest, it didn't really surprise me with a body like that. Okay, i may dislike the guy but my god, he was hotter then a summers day. 

 I had been dancing a lot more recently, the other dancers and strippers teaching me moves and sways which i could use but i have also been coming up with some on my own. I absolutely adored dancing to the music that they played in the club and every night was filled with different songs. It wasn't the same pop crap or clubland music that they played in ever other different bar or strip-club across new york. We had themes as well as oldies and new music. There was somtimes country music playing if we did a cowboy/girl themed dance routine. I was currently going to get a tattoo as i've always wanted and Anna said she knew someone who would do it for me. I had decided to get wings on my back because it symbolised so many things for me. 

I walked into the tattoo parlor with Anna and Hannah and told the tattooist what i wanted from her. She printed out a couple of ideas and i chose the one i wanted before lying on my belly and letting her draw on my back. It was safe to say the least that it hurt. A lot. But i got there in the end and i was so impressed with it when we came out of the parlour around 3-4 hours later that i wanted to just travel around New York, showing it off to everyone. But Anna said it was bleeding a lot so perhaps i woiuld wait for a while. 

We got back to the strip club and everyone crowds around me, wanting to look at my new tattoo. They say they love it and even make a few jokes about my stage name being 'angel'. To be honest i thought that was quite a cool stage name but i asked Anna about it she laughed.

"Do you think you're going to get a stage?" She laughs and i frown at her. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, you're not exactly the best dancer cassie boy."

"I'm getting better, it's coming to me quite naturally."

"Well then, prove me wrong." She points towards the empty stage which is being set up for later tonight and i look towards it before i look back at her with wide eyes.

"What, now?" I ask and she nods and smiles, crossing her arms over her chest. I blush darkly before walking over to the stage and getting on it. Dancers and waiters were looking at me in amusement and i was getting quite angry at the fact that they didn't think i could dance. Well i'd show them. "Put some music on then." I tell her and she grins and nods her head before going over to the DJ deck and began choosing a song. Beyonce 'Love on Top' started playing loud into the speakers and i bite my lip before taking off my jacket and started to swaying to the music to try and get into it. 

Honey, Honey, i can see the starts all the way from here

Can't you see the glow in the window pane?

I brush my hair out of my face with my fingers before moving them down my body and starting to dance. That moment i blocked everybody out who was watching me and started to dance the moves that i had learned from the dancers and my own moves into the dance, giving it my all just to prove them wrong. I could dance, i knew i could. I had been practicing loads just because i wanted to become a dancer, i wanted to get promoted. I slid across the stage on my knees and started unbuttoning my shirt and i heard a few catcalls from the dancers and waiters as i began sliding my shirt off casually and sensually. Suddenly the music cut off and i stopped, coming out of my daze and looking around in confusion. A single pair of hands were clapping slowly and i looked around to see where it was coming from. A man dressed in black came into view and stood beside Anna, looking at me in interest. I coughed awkwardly and stood up quickly as he gave me a look up and down.