"Chapter 6"

So.. Remember the sword /hera? That i give to u kid? (God)

Yes, So what about that? And why the sword is talking? (Akashi)

Hera was a magical sword that i create.. (God)

It will protect you from danger. (God)

Okay, but i still don't understand why my gender change like hell?!! (Akashi)

Well... About that is just for the fun. "Fake smile" (God)

TF! , change me back! Im begging you pls... "depressed face" (Akashi)

Sorry, I can't and, deal with it kid! (God)

"Mind"
Why heaven and earth! ...What did i do to deserve this fate... (Akashi)

Well to use the sword, just call it by it's name and the sword will be summon anyware "smile" (God)

Can i ask a favor? Pls give me help atleast.. i don't have the knowledge for being a woman... Old man (Akashi)

Fine... I give u 3 wishes and i give u my phone number, just incase you need to talk someone handsome as me "Smile" (God)

Okay... My first wish is give me all the knowledge i need for being a girl pls... (Akashi)

Done and, can we continue the 2 wishes? Tommorow im really tired as hell... (God)

Before Akashi have a word God was quick and teleport away...

Damm! Old and, weird man.... (Akashi)

Finally we done for the chapter! :3
I can finnally rest and, if u want to give any advice and idea don't be shy to comment and, i will answer them hehe.
Thanks for reading and wish you all well.
By :Author