Chapter 12 - I'm Vogue-ing

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie's POV

I could smell bacon and eggs cooking when I woke up, feeling more refreshed than I had ever been in weeks. Oddly enough, I could also faintly catch the scent of cologne. Opening my eyes, I came face to face with something that was shaped like a chest clad in a t-shirt.

Then, I glanced up at the exposed neck. My eyes dropped down to the arm draped over my waist, pulling me close to another body, and my own leg draped over...

"AHH!" I threw myself out of the bed and landed with a thud on the floor, yanking about half the sheets down with me. 

Gabe sat bolt upright, whipping his head from side to side, confused. "What...?" 

Even with my butt throbbing in pain, I took notice of how adorable he looked when he woke up, which completely contrasted with his sleepy voice, which was...kind of sexy, actually. 

The memories of last night hit me full force and I skittered backwards when Gabe saw me on the ground and began to move in my direction. "Oh, my God!" 

I heard the sound of a door banging open, then Mack's yell. "Rosie! Stop shouting!" 

She was in my room. And I wasn't in there.

Crap. 

Then Gabe's door was shoved open and Mack poked her head in. "Gabe, where's—" 

Her eyes went as round as saucers when she caught sight of me, all tangled up in his blankets, AKA the most incriminating position I'd ever managed to get myself into. "Oh, my God," she gasped, repeating my exact words from a few seconds ago.

I could see Gabe's nervous gulp. "Mack, it's not what you think—"

"Yeah, we weren't—"

"I swear we didn't—"

"Both of you, shut up!" Mack snapped. "Rosie, get downstairs before Mom and Dad come check on you themselves! And you," she rounded on Gabe, "be down in five minutes or I'm dragging you."

My little sister pulled me out of his room and into mine before promptly locking both doors. She plopped on my bed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well?"

I blinked at her. "I can't believe you said that." 

"I can't believe you two slept together!" she whisper-yelled. She held her finger up as I opened my mouth to protest. "Rosie, you're dating Aaron!"

Shit. "First of all, that's all we did! We just slept next to each other and that was all we did, cross my heart," I said exasperatedly. "And don't try to play the Aaron card on me, Gabe was drunk last night and I was just taking care of him!"

Mack visibly calmed down. "Okay, okay, no need to get all worked up," she muttered. "I was just a little freaked out about my big sister screwing someone in the room across from mine."

My cheeks were burning. "We didn't do anything," I repeated, internally wincing at the partial lie. "And please knock the next time you're going to march in like that."

She spun around to look at me. "Next time? So you plan on doing it again?" she squealed.

I was just getting confused. She seemed mad before when she thought I was cheating on Aaron, but now she's all happy at the prospect of Gabe and I sharing the same bed again? 

"No! That didn't come out right—"

"Oh, yes it did!" Mack interrupted. "It's about time. You and Aaron are cute, I guess, but you and Gabe are way cuter."