Aaradhya

AARDHAYA POV:        

The clock is ticking indicating to see it once. Aaradhya glanced at it and got up to prepare dinner for her family.

As she is entering into kitchen, she saw her mother in law Santhoshi already chopping vegetables.

"Ma..just go and get some rest, doctor told you to take rest for about 2 months" she said in pleading manner

She sighed and went away. Aaradhya quickly started making curry as it is almost 7,all will eat dinner by 8.

"Bhabhi...get me a glass of water" Riha her 14 year old sister in law yelled from living room.

Switching the stove to lower flame she went out by taking a water bottle along with her.

"Here.." she said handing over the bottle

Riha took it and continued to do her home work.

As she is about to go in her Rehanth 14 year old brother in law and Riha's twin voice made her turn around.

"Bhabhi...what are you making for today dinner" he asked curiously

"Kaju curry and chapati" she told smiling at him

"Thank you bhabhi" he said while hugging her.

She patted his head and said welcome kiddo

With that she carried with her work.

Finally she said and arranged everything on the table for dinner.

"Rehanth, Riha, ma dinner is ready" she yelled.

Both twins came back excitedly to table for their favorite dish.

Aaradhya served for all of them and cleaned the table.

She went to her room to freshen up, she did night routine and went to check up on her mother in law.

As she opened the door, she found her glancing at Aaradhya and Nikhil wedding photo.

"Ma, here take this medicine" Aaradhya said while passing glass of water and tablets

"Good night ma.." Aaradhya came out of her room.

Then she checked on riha and Rehanth and tucked them to sleep

She came back to living room waiting for her husband Nikhil Jayaram to come home.

Channels are switching frequently and her heart beat is audible to her. she isn't concentrating on anything other than main door of their triple bedroom flat.

Then door bell rang, not wasting a second she ran to the door and opened to welcome her husband.

She smiled at him taking his bag from him.

"Will you eat first or after freshing up?" She asked him

"I'll freshen up first" she nodded and went to set up dishes.

After sometime he came back and they both started eating. Dining table is filled with dishes and silence too.

Nikhil finished his dinner and went away immediately like always, she ate slowly then washed the dishes.

She glanced at clock it shows 11:35..the she warmed the milk and bought it to Nikhil.

Nikhil on the other hand speaking to someone on phone, so she kept it on side table quietly.

He seems to dull and frustrated...she thought.

"Nikhil, I kept milk glass on table have it before you sleep" she said

He nodded silently, when she was about to lay in the bed he spoke..
" I applied a job for you, your interview is in a week. I talked to someone who referred you there, just be prepared"

She stilled for  a moment.. I haven't even passed my schooling. She thought,but nodded he smiled and said good night

He slept already....but sleep is far away from her.

How come she will attend a interview without educational qualifications is only thing that roaming around her mind.

With that thought she fell asleep....