Down to the dumps

She opened the door, came faced with her husband, brother in law, Mohit.

"Hi..bhabhi" Mohit said while coming inside

She smiled in return and closed the door after them

"Hi aunty...." Mohit shouted happily at Santhoshi and hugged her

"Hi Mohit, how are you" her smile widened for a second by seeing him and died in next second seeing her both sons

Aaradhya wants to embrace her husband in her arms and to enquire him but she can't. She is silently standing near couch while all are sitting there.

"Both of them are stressed out, doctor suggested to keep them out of stress that's it" Mohit said to Santhoshi clearing all her doubts

"Now go and take rest ma, we both are okay" Nikhil and Rehanth said at same time.

"Aaradhya take care of them" she said sadly and went away not able to argue with them.

In mean while she bought breakfast for all of them as they went out empty stomach.

After eating breakfast, Mohit said them the reason for Rehanth condition.

"Rehanth you too go and rest." Mohit said while sending him warning not to overthink about anything that leads to stress

He nodded his head....

"Bhabhi and Nikhil come let's go and talk in your room" Mohit said while getting up to go.

In sense of habit they went to their old room..

Mohit locked the door and sat on chair near study table but never failed to notice the changes in the room.

"Nikhil is suffering from thalassemia" He said while bending his head down not able to see their reaction.

Nikhil knew something is wrong with himself as Mohit kept silent whole way not answer his questions

But never expected he too will suffer the same disease as his father.

His father Jayaram kept it to himself refused to go for the treatment on doctor advise.

They all ( Nikhil family) came to know about tht after his father death.

He smiled sadly remembering everything. Now he is in a state which lead him to this situation.

"What is that!" Aaradhya voice broke his past memories

"Blood disorder reduces the production of hemoglobin" Nikhil said while his eyes faced floor

"Bhabhi it's your duty to maintain his diet and he needs frequent blood transfusion that is for weeks and doctor prescribed some medicine"

Mohit explaining everything to Aaradhya while Nikhil is thinking about the future of his siblings and mother after his death.

He knew it costs alot..

"It's minor so blood transfusion can be sufficient, if it major bone marrow transplant is necessary." He said carefully not to dismay them.

"Doctor said to visit the hospital after 2 days." Mohit remainded him

For a while he told them about them diet and precautions to be taken

In the whole time, Nikhil brain is filled with worry and question

How will they live without me!?

Aaradhya too worried about him, but Mohit words strengthen her.

"It is no harm as long as he is treated"

However she has some doubts regarding his job and amount but she scratched it.