Life

"Aaradhya, why aren't you talking. Tell me about your decision!!" Nikhil asked me while observing her facial expressions.

She is debating whether to tell him about her decision, as it's his first time to ask about her opinion

But something ringing sound made her to wake up from her dream, she smiled sadly. Same dream same time, she quickly got up from bed and make sure not to wake him up.

Her steps are wobbly, it is just 4 in the morning but she needs to prepare Breakfast and lunch for Nikhil and Kids.

Reaching for Vegetables in the fridge she made curries and started cleaning house,somehow managed to complete lunch and cleaned house at same time.

It took 2 hrs to clean and cook, now she packed it up in three boxes...

Now it's time to wake up kids she thought and went towards her mother in law room

"Riha" she whispered bad she don't want her MIL to wake up from her sleep

After a good 10 minutes, Aaradhya succeeded and lead her to bathroom to freshen up.

"Rehanth" she called him before knocking on his door

"Bhabhi... I'm in washroom" he yelled from common washroom for his and their room.

"Ok...get ready quickly, it's already 6:50" she said to him

As she made her way to prepare milk for them and chai for her husband.

Within minutes they both came down.

"Here take this.." she handed them

"Bhabhi...." Rehanth called her

She turned her attention to him..

"Actually we need to pay this term fees..." he asked feeling ashamed.

Rehanth knows their current situation, his brother income will only cover for their rent and medicines for their mother.

But his sister in law always makes sure to earn some money to pay for their fees, nobody knows this except Rehanth. Because she will go for work when they aren't home.

His thoughts broke when his sister in law gave him some money.

"Here take this and pay fees.." she said

"Bhabhi, I need some money to buy some stuff" Riha said

"Which stuff" Rehanth questioned he knew why she asked just to spend it on her lovely boy friend.

"Some books and project report" she said while searching for a reason

"How much you want" Aaradhya asked her

She knew the value of education, even her parents are rich enough to buy her anything without caring about money but she is always ignored.

Only her little brother Vivek got everything he wanted. He is just a year elder than Riha,Rehanth currently studying in same schools as them

"5000 rupees" she said

"What..are you crazy!" Rehanth shouted at her.

"Rehanth..its not like she is spending it on scarp" Aaradhya quickly said to him

"No bhabhi, you don't know " Rehanth is about to say something but Riha cut him off

"Why do you always interfere in my matters" she said and turned to Aaradhya

"I will ask my brother, no need of your charity" she said and about to go his room..

"Riha..wait he is sleeping, he came late yesterday don't disturb. I have some money adjust with them" Aaradhya pleaded her.