Chapter 5

Tim's POV:

I was at the grocery store when I saw her again! She looks up so I smile at her but only to recieve a smile back. I finished grabbing my groceries then went to checkout, I saw her in line so I got in place behind her. I took a chance and started to talk, "I saw you at the diner earlier." She turned around and about took my breath away. "Yes you did, I am Faith Hill." "Tim McGraw." "Wait, your producer called my manager to talk about an opening spot on your tour?" "Yes he did! It would be awesome if you could join!" We chatted until we were both to our cars. "I will see you Monday! Nice to meet you Faith." "Nice to meet you too Tim. See you then." I got into my car and smiled the whole way home.

Faith's POV:

I pulled into my driveway to see Randy's car, I hope I am not giving him the wrong idea. I get out of my car as he was getting out of his. "Hey Faith! I got us a court date set up for Tuesday." "Okay, thanks Randy. You didn't need to drive all the way out here to tell me that." "I know, I also wanted to see if you wouldn't mind grabbing a drink at some point." "Um. I don't think that would be a good idea Randy." "Come on Faith! I am nothing but a gentleman." "Maybe." I grabbed my bags and went inside. In all honesty I couldn't stop thinking about my run in with Tim at the store.