Prolouge

Midoryia had present as Omega! He couldn't believe this. First quirkless, and now the weakest of the secondary genders?! Midoryia sighed.

He walked into his fifth grade class and saw Kachan. He looked different, even stronger than before.

"Yeah!" One of his friends cheered. "Alpha buddies!" The two fist bumped.

Midoryia gulped. Weren't Alpha's known to hurt Omegas? But on the other hand Omegas were supposed to serve Alphas? All of this was so confusing!

"Fuck off Deku," Bakugo sneered. "You're staring."

"S-Sorry!" Midoriya stuttered. "Uh, congrats on getting Alpha!" He tried to smile.

"Were you listen in on us?!" Bakugo roared, stomping up to him.

"I-I'm sorry! Sorry Alpha!" Midoryia cried.

"Hm, submissive..." Bukugo stood away. "Must be a filthy Omega I'd guess."

All of Kachan's friends laughed as Deku stood there, devastated.

...

As Izuku began to walk home, he heard footsteps rush behind him. Suddenly Bakugo had him against the lockers.

"Let me go!!" Izuku cried.

"Listen here and Listen closely Deku," Bakugo hissed. "You're a quirkless Omega and I'm a powerful alpha. When we grow up, you will be my omega. Got that?"

"What are you talking about?!" Izuku wiggled out of Kachan's grip. Izuku still didn't fully understand the system. His mother would only explain so much that was ok for him to know at his age.

"You'll find out," Bakugo smirked and walked away.

5 years later, Izuku would.