► ♪♫ Epilogue ♫♪ ◄

***

***

"Well! That was weird story time isnt it?" Chaeyoung laughed as she faced the camera. "Don't feel bad about me.. it's life. Sometimes, things are just there for you, but you are too blind to see it" she laughed.

"Chaeyoungie! Come on! It's time for us to lea— what?! You are not dressed yet??" Mina shouted as she opened the door of Chaeyoung's room
"Eh? But I was just live streaming!"
"Well! You'll be late! Come on!— Hey guys!" She waved at the stream "please tell Chaeyoung to get ready now"
"Ah! I am ready Minari."
"You better, Jeongyeon is picking up Rose now! Everyone will be there. Hurry up!"
"I will! I will!" Mina chuckled and shook her head "10 minutes tiger!"
"Okayyyy!" Mina left the cub in her room to change

"Ah, right. Where am I going, you asked?" She smiled "It's simple.."

"It's time for me to fulfill my dreams" she chuckled as her voice echoed on the phones of her friends who are watching her livestream with a smile on their faces.

"My final piece.." she giggled.

***

She stepped down a red carpet, with cameras flickering, flashing and her parents and friends were waiting for her at the end of the carpet of the great national gallery of Korea. Her family hugged her, and her friends patted her. She smiled and held her hand out as Rosè grabbed it proud with her girlfriend. They walked towards her greatest piece, her final piece before she ends her career, as being the famous young street painter for 4 years now. She smiled at her friends and loved ones as she began to lift that red cloak to reveal the last painting she'll ever paint.

The moment she pulled the red silky cloth off, a painting with a blank empty jigsaw piece in the middle was presented, and everyone of her fans squinted at the canvas. She smiled.

"My final piece is about a puzzle. Every single piece is linked in your life to help you go the right way. Every piece represents something or someone, an event or an emotion. Every piece is linked to create a whole picture, a picture that is worth a thousand words." She smiled as she pulled out a small piece of the puzzle she painted. "One missing piece will never complete the picture.. hence every piece is important. This piece that I am holding, is the final piece of my puzzle" she grinned as she looked around the gallery of her past paintings, that always seemed to have a piece linked to each other. "This piece, is what would complete me.. and I am finally moving forward to create a new chapter, another puzzle.." she smiled and placed the puzzle piece onto her canvas that linked the whole picture.

The whole picture was painted to have a Dragon and a Tiger look face to face with a grin, as the rest of the animal kingdom seems to party around them, and the final piece is a small penguin who's in between them smiling with both of her wings clasped together.

She smiled and bowed, and the crowd cheered with soft claps. She giggled.

***