1

"That's bullshit." Yugyeom states and Jungkook chuckles slightly at the words. He should've known that Yugyeom of all people wouldn't like the idea. Although, Jungkook wasn't sure if he was really going to take Yugyeom's opinion to heart considering the other was happily matched with Jinyoung.

"Of course you would say that. You've found your soulmate already." Jungkook said, taking a swig of his water before continuing. "I'm 22 and haven't even gotten laid yet." He admits openly. If this were anyone else, Jungkook would be way too embarrassed to admit such a fact, but at least he knows Yugyeom won't judge him.

Yugyeom bursts out laughing and slaps his knee. Jungkook's eyes narrowed in an unimpressed way and he rolls them before sighing. Maybe he put too much faith in Yugyeom. Jinyoung steps out of the kitchen and hands Yugyeom a mug of hot chocolate. He smacks the back of Yugyeom's head lightly and pouts.

"Yuggie, don't make fun of Kookie for never leaving his house." He scolds and Jungkook simply looks at him as if he didn't make the situation better. He really didn't. Jinyoung simply winks playfully at Jungkook. The youngest male whines at being hit in the head and sticks his tongue out at Jinyoung.

"But really Jungkook, do you think it's safe to go to that resort?" Jinyoung asks, sipping on his hot chocolate little by little as he stares at Jungkook. The second youngest shifts in his seat slightly as he sighs.

"I know that there have been a few cases where there is forced bonding, but I can take care of myself," Jungkook assures, and both Jinyoung and Yugyeom look at each other before looking at Jungkook.

"Kookie, we know you're strong enough physically to take care of yourself, but the mental strength needs to be there too," Yugyeom adds, staring into his mug and watching as the steam rises slowly. Jungkook bites his lip and licks at the inside of his cheek. What did they mean?

Jinyoung seemed to read Jungkook's mind because he reaches over and sets a reassuring hand on Jungkook's thigh. It was comforting, but Jungkook was still confused.

"You have to be mentally prepared for everything involved with soulmates and the bonding that comes with it." He says, and Jungkook simply continues to stare, expecting more. Jinyoung licks his lips before continuing. "First of all, you need to be strong mentally when someone tries to forcefully bond with you. Your body will reject it at first, but eventually, the bonding process will try to take over. If you don't initially fight off the person physically, you have to be ready to repel them emotionally and mentally."

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his body. He remembers stories about people who were forcefully bonded with. If they ever found their real soulmate, their bodies rejected them. But because that was their real soulmate, a part of their bodies still wanted to be with them. Being so torn between two people, the person's mental state ends up just plummeting and they eventually...

Sometimes such events make Jungkook wonder what would happen if someone had more than one soulmate.

"Not only that," Jinyoung starts again, looking at Yugyeom for a moment before looking at Jungkook. "You're still so young. It might be... frightening to find your soulmate so suddenly. I'm not saying you'll most definitely freak out, but I know you've heard about what sometimes happens to people whenever they try to reject any sort of bonding process. Especially when under the influence of the drugs at that resort."

Jungkook understood why they could be worried. Jungkook got freaked out once when they went to a club and a girl attempted to take him back to her place. It was then that he realized he would probably be such a terrible soulmate to whoever he had out there.

Jinyoung once again never lets his mom powers fail and he squeezes Jungkook's thigh lightly before pulling back and drinking a bit of his hot chocolate.