6

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous walking into the fancy buffet. He felt surrounded by people who were all richer and better than he was. He didn't like this feeling, but the most he could do was take a deep breath and start walking inside.

There was soft piano being played, songs Jungkook didn't recognize but he could tell took great skill playing. The entire building had a soft orange hue that bled into red and yellow under certain lights, but Jungkook had to admit this really was nice. He was never one for fancy restaurants, always believing he never fit in among the wealthy, but the thought that he was here with Namjoon made him happier. More comfortable. Maybe that was just the effect Namjoon had on him. Or that was just the effect of the calling. Jungkook wouldn't be able to tell.

Jungkook felt a pull again, which he thought was slightly strange considering he already found Namjoon to be his soulmate. Although, this was brushed off. Perhaps his abnormal mark played a part with his calling as well. He didn't really mind honestly, feeling connected with Namjoon from even afar felt like a blessing.

Jungkook glances to where the pull was taking him, and sees Namjoon at a two-person table, looking more nervous than Jungkook even feels. Jungkook smiles and begins heading over, the pull gradually getting stronger and stronger until it abruptly stops upon getting to Namjoon. Namjoon smiles a beautiful smile at Jungkook and he stands taking one of Jungkook's hands into his own. Jungkook didn't miss the way Namjoon's eyes raked over his body, but he instead relished in the attention. He leans up and captures the elder's lips in a small but loving kiss, a shiver running down his spine feeling Namjoon's skilled mouth push against his in return.

When they pull away, Jungkook narrows his eyes at Namjoon, a flirtatious smirk on his face as he stares. Namjoon stares back with an unexplainable heat in his eyes that Jungkook didn't mind staring into forever. Namjoon allows his eyes to look over Jungkook's body once more before he looks back up.

"You look amazing." He says simply, and Jungkook playfully pouts, one of his hands coming up and tracing Namjoon's bottom lip before caressing his cheek. Where did all of this flirtatious energy come from? Jungkook was never ever this confident flirting with people, especially in public.

"Just amazing?" Jungkook says, a slight whine in his voice. Namjoon's eyes narrow again and Jungkook pouts. "I thought this suit made me look more than amazing." Jungkook coos and he relishes in the way Namjoon's body shudders. Jungkook pulls away and blushes when Namjoon pulls out a chair for him to sit. Jungkook sits down and Namjoon sits in his own chair as well.

They were fairly close to the pianist, who kept playing the piano with obviously skilled hands. Jungkook snuck a peek at the skilled player, seeing a flash of pale skin and midnight black hair on top. The deep blue suit that looked so soft and comfortable complemented the male's pale skin well, along with his hair contrasting with the soft looking skin. Jungkook quickly realizes he probably shouldn't stare at the pianist but in fact his date and soulmate, Kim Namjoon. But there was something pulling him to that very pianist. Jungkook assumes its the beautiful sounds that the pianist creates with his hands alone.

"This place is really nice," Namjoon says as he looks at the table cloth patterns. Jungkook stares at Namjoon, enjoying the way that strands of the other's hair fell over his forehead. Jungkook smirks as he licks his lips.

"Not as nice as you though," Jungkook states, eyes narrowing slightly at Namjoon. Even the elder looked surprised at Jungkook's confidence. Jungkook didn't really understand it either, but he wasn't about to ruin it either. He could tell by Namjoon's slightly reddened face and the way the other looked nearly unresponsive that the other definitely wasn't against the attitude. "I really appreciate you taking me out Namjoon. Really." He says for real, and Namjoon looks as if he could finally breathe for a moment.