Alternate 2

There was a lot of noise still around them and it seems like people were not leaving anytime soon. Ram sat down on a bench and soon his friends, along with Duen who was just recently untied went around him. Duen picked the first aid box and started cleaning Ram's wounds. He was very worried about his friend, especially since this was something he did not want to happen.

On the other side of the court sat Bohn, with his friends around. He was somehow in a similar state to Ram but none of his friends had any first aid boxes or knew how to help much.

King, however, had his eyes on Ram. He was somehow tempted to go over there as well, but he knew he had no place there. It was not his job and he was not even that close to Ram and his friends.

"King!" Mek caught his attention and finally King looked at his friends, "can you go buy some things we need to help him? We don't want to get his wound infected."
King nodded, in fact, he was glad to be getting away from it all because he needed a breather, "yes sure. I'll be quick," and he was off.

When he returned, the sight was not much different from before, except that for now, only close friends of the two people were left. King approached Bohn and his friends and tried to avoid looking at Ram as much as possible.

"You do it, King, I'm not good with blood," Tee said, and Mek stepped back as well.
"What? No way. I don't know how to do this!" he replied quickly. Panic was about to start around them when Thara approached the group, "I'll help you guys, don't worry," he said smiling. Frong rolled his eyes and a comment was at the tip of his tongue, but he kept it in.

Thara sat down in front of Bohn and began taking care of him. His eyes happened to go on King and he realized that the younger was staring at Ram in quite an intense way. He smiled softly, thinking to himself on how he was going to get King to go to that side.

"King," he called and the male looked at him, "can you go tell Duen to bring me the saline water? I do not think they need it anymore. And tell Duen to come here as well. In fact, he can bring it himself. Also," he handed King the tube of medicine he just bought, "Bohn does not need this, but I think Ram does, you need to apply small amounts of this on his cuts but avoid making contact with his eyes."

King was already halfway there with the instructions, being repeated in his mind when he realized that he was, in fact, going to Ram! However, it was too late to go back now. Besides, what did he need to be nervous about? He was only going to his junior.

"Um," he said, catching the attention of those around Ram, "P'Thara said he needs you there and he wants you to bring the saline water with you," he said looking at Duen. They were all slightly surprised at first, but then Duen followed what was told to him and King was left standing there in the middle of people he was not even accustomed to.

To divert the attention he quickly handed the tube in front of him. Ting was the one to speak, "what should we do with this?" she asked.
"Um, P'Thara said it's for his cuts," he said looking at Ram. He was hoping that one of Ram's friends would take it from his hand soon and do it themselves since two of them where medical students.
"Did he tell you how to do it?" she said again.
Of course, they were only first-year students so they needed the instructions too, he thought. "Yes, he said to-" his words, however, were cut short when suddenly he was pushed down to sit in front of a very shirtless Ram and he had nowhere else to look besides at him.
"Good, you do it. I will clean up here."

King was initially very confused as to how he ended up in that situation but it was not the time to process it. Ram did not look to be very affected by the change in front of him and King knew he should not be either. Therefore, the older just went ahead and began doing what Thara told him to. He let out a long breath of relief when he was finished, happy with himself that for once he was able to take care of a living creature other than a plant. Maybe it was the calmness he managed to get while taking care of plants that made him calm in this situation.

When he looked up, King realized that there was not anyone close to them at the moment so he looked back at Ram. He wondered if Ram's friends knew that Ram and King were getting close, but then again it was not important for them to know.

"Are you okay?" King asked. Ram nodded as he was trying to quickly put on his shirt. It annoyed King a little because he wanted to look at the tattoos Ram had hidden.
King smiled at Ram and sat up, "just next time don't go around inviting fights okay? You got me all worried there," King tried to laugh off the awkwardness that came from saying that. He was about to head back to his friends when Ram grabbed his wrist.

"Thank you," he said, which surprised King, as he was not expecting Ram to speak.
"You're welcome. You can keep the medicine," King said and he quickly slid away from Ram as Ram looked at the tube and smiled softly.

Ting approached Ram and sat down next to him, sighing loudly to get his attention. The rest of his friends got close as well aside from Duen, who was still with Thara and Bohn.

"I think we'll need to prepare another set of tests soon!" Ting said and Ram's eyes widened surprised when he noticed that they were all looking at him smirking.