The Next Part Of Life

She Had The Voice & The Words Of Manipulation. Told Lies Like A Fortune Teller. We Were In Our New House, I Was Now A Freshman In High School. I Was Towards The End Of My Freshman Year, It Was In The Middle Of May. I Was Seeing A Counselor, Not Just Any Counselor, She Was A Crisis Counselor. I Went To A Couple Of Appointments & I Bailed On A Couple Of Them. She Helped Me Honestly. The Guidance Counselor That Was Responsible For My Grade Recommended It Because I Really Didn't Hang With Anybody, I Pretty Much Kept To Myself. Towards The End, I Told Her What Was Going On & Her Exact Words To Me Were, "You Shouldn't Be Getting Treated Like This, Just Because She's Your Mother, She Doesn't Get To Treat Or Talk To You Like You're A Piece Of Shit". I Ended The Appointment In Tears Obviously😂 & I Went Back To Class. Literally 2 Days After That, CPS Was Riding On Our Street. My "Mom" (we gone call her Debby). Debby Was Getting Ready To Go, Leaving Us At Home. When She Seen The CPS Cars, She Called Us To Go With Her. She Only Did That Because She Didn't Want Them To Knock On The Door & We Open It. Just Being Real!! So Went To The "Store", Came Back, Ate Food & I Was Chilling In My Room On My IPad, When I Hear "Boom, Boom Boom". So Debby Runs To The Door & Peeks Through The Little Window On The Door. So The Lady Says "Ma'am There Js No Sense Of Peeking Out The Door". The CPS Lady Came With 3 Other Policeman With Her. Being That In The Florida, If CPS Gets A Call From Someone About A Child In Any Kind Of Situation, They Have To Follow Up. They Couldn't Talk To Me or My Brother At Home, So What Was The Next Best Thing??! The School House. It Was 2:40 & School Was Dismissed. Debby Picks Up From School & We Go To A Caribbean Place To Get Some Food. Y'all The Look On Her Face Was Funny (Looking Back) & It Was Priceless. She Was On The Phone With My Nana, When She Said "Yup The Lady From CPS Told Me Who Called" &  So My Nana Says "Girl Who"?! Debby Says "ReNyshai's Counselor From School". After Talking Shit About Me For 15 Minutes Straight, The Conversation Ended. Y'all In My Head I Was Thinking, "Girlll She Finna Beat The Brakes Off Of You" & The Other Part Of My Brain I Was Thinking, "This Bitch Ain't That Stupid". This Was Also The Time When She Started Calling Us All Kinda Of Names, "Bitch, Hoe, Fuck Nigga, Pussy Ass Hoe, Etc" It Was Crazy & Scary At The Same Damn Time. I Felt Like I Was In A Damn Horror Movie Or Some Shit💯!! So Summer Comes, We Moved Again Because Of All Nights, This Was The Night That The House Got Ran Into.