three.

Renny
Bowie, MD
10:54 am

Waking up to the smell of bacon I assumed Sin was cooking. As I stood up to get out the bed I slipped on one of my towels on the floor.

"Fuck!" I said as I hit the hard ass floor. I need to clean this fucking room. My room door opened as I attempted to crawl to my in suite bathroom.

"Bitch what are you doing" Sin asked me.

"What the fuck it look like?" I asked back getting annoyed. Like I know she see me on my hands and kness and aint no nigga here to be fucking me so clearly I gotta be crawling.

"Don't get mad at me because you fell." She turned around to leave.

"How you know I fell?"

"I heard yo fatass hit the ground." and with that she left out my room.

Finally making it to the bathroom I stood up so I can do my hygeine.

Once I was done I went downstairs to make me a plate.

"Aht aht" Sin smacked my hand "That ain't for you, this is for you."

She slid an orange smoothie in front of me.

"Look bra now aint the time to put me on no health cleanse, a bitch gotta eat okay?!"

"You will eat healthy because the highschool you're attending has a track team and I think you should join it."

I rolled my eyes, "I was already finna do that when school started."

Taking a sip of the smoothie I hummed because it actually tasted good.

"Whats in this thing?"

"Mango, oranges, strawberries, and a little bit of protein." She said while making her plate.

"Also I understand you starting on the first day but school is in 3 weeks and workouts have started"

Seeing as it's Monday right now I'd figure that they'd have practice.

"What time practice start today since you think you know everything"

"It's at 2pm and ends at 4 so be ready."

"Ok Sin"

I went upstairs to look through some of my boxes to find my track box. Once I found it I looked through it and saw my medals and trophies, which I decided to hang up while I had the spare time.

As I was unpacking some of my things I heard the front door downstairs open and then I heard yelling.

"What it do you big bitch" I heard what sounded like that boy AK.

I went downstairs to see what was going on and I saw Von, AK, and that boy who shot his shot at me.

"RenRen!" I chuckled "Hey Vonny and BB gun"

Von started dying, "She aint eva just call you BB gun, foooool"

"Alright bra relax, wasn't that funny" AK said rolling his eyes.