explaining some thangs.

ok so i've noticed a lot of comments on specific chapters and im here to give insight.

chapter 8- in this chapter Ahren has a episode where Simone pops out and when i wrote how she got multiple personalities everyone was tryna play doctor n shit and say thts not how tht works. duh ik tht, this is a fictional story ppl.

when i wrote tht chapter i was watching the office and dwight had said sum bout how he absorbed his twin in his moms womb bc he was "superior" so i decided to use that excuse. it was either that or bc tawanda was doing crack while pregnant so....

Montana & Sincere- i saw some comments where people would literally say "make montana die when she give birth" or "kill off sincere" im just reading like damn the hell they do to yall???

Relationships- i had a "pick one" chapter and mostly everyone chose A which was the happier less drama filled ending. If yall would've chose B, Sire would've cheated on Ahren with a random from the club and Ahren would've killed her, then stop taking her meds be simone for a while.

Then Sincere would've talked her back into being Ahren and then Ahren would move on and find a new nigga, Sire would've been a snake who eould end up dying. and then some other shit.

5 years later- when i put that in the last chapter yall was shocked as fuck. i told yall that it was gon end soon. i hope yall aint think i was gon write four years of college..... plus that chapter was gonna be like 700 words if i aint add the epilogue into that chapter bc i sho was running out of ideas.

ALRIGHT now that everything is cleared up if you still have anymore questions or suggestions for like a sequel or spin off just ask the questions and leave the suggestions on this paragraph and i'll reply to them when i see it. THANK YOU FOR 123K i've come a long way and i couldn't have done it without yall!

#deezyout (fr this time lol)