Chapter 1

As the school bell rang and everyone was getting ready to go home, Mr.McDonald held Grace back to have a "talk," and everyone left but Grace and her best friend; Aaliyah. Aaliyah was waiting for Grace,since they both walked home together. But today, Aaliyah noticed something. She saw this handsome young man walking towards her.

*bumps into Aaliyah*

By the time Aaliyah could say anything to him, Grace stomped and came out of the class room. Grace was very mad and Aaliyah was trying to calm her down then Grace realized how Aaliyah has a smirk on her face.

"Why are you all smiley-smiley?" Says Grace.

Aaliyah turns around and points to that fine man standing with the school football team.

"JAMES?" Yells Grace,

*as the football team turns their heads around*

Aaliyah drags Grace out the door ASAP, where their other friend, Sarah is waiting for them two.

"Why you gotta be so loud for!?" Says Aaliyah.

Sarah is just there looking at them with a weird look on her face ready to rant about her math teacher!

"Heyyyy Sarah!" Says Aaliyah and Grace.

"But wait why did you point at James?" Asks Grace

"ERRR JAMES? What about him??" Says Sarah

"YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD!" Says Aaliyah

"See you at the game tonight?" Says Alex as he winks at Grace; a member of the football team *walking towards Grace Aaliyah and Sarah*

"I don't know, to be honest. Let's see" Says Grace.

"I want you there though." Says Alex *as he walks away*

"EW YOU'RE GOING WITH THAT?!" Says Sarah.

"No we all are." Says Grace.

*Sarah gives Grace a weird look* and mumbles

"Whatever."

"Is James gonna be there?" Says Aaliyah.

"Why do u keep asking about him?" Says Sarah.

"No duh he's on the team." Says Grace.

                                                                                                ~*~

*Grace waves her mom goodbye and gets in the car with BK* who's her guy best friend and is also on the football team.

They are on their way to go pick up Sarah and Aaliyah.

*BK's phone rings*

"Aii I'm on my way" Says BK as he hangs up.

"Who was that?" Says Grace

"James said he wants me to pick him up since his car is at the mechanic." Replied BK

*they pull up in front of Aaliyah's house with everyone else in the car already*

Only that Aaliyah doesn't realize that the only seat that was left was the one next to James....

Grace sees the nervousness on Aaliyah's face but doesn't quite pick up why.

*the car turns and Grace looked back*

And she sees James' arm on Aaliyah's shoulder

She doesn't say anything about it in the car but when they get to school she pulls Aaliyah aside and asks her what's going on.

"It was just because the car turned, Grace relax." Says Aaliyah.

"You sure it wasn't nun else?" "Cuz I seen that too." Says Sarah.

"Yes it was just the car." Says Aaliyah.

"No just shut up I can tell he likes you again ." Says Sarah

The girls are walking towards the team to wish the boys good luck when all the sudden Aaliyah freezes and feels a manly hand around her waist

Grace turns around and see that it's SK Aaliyah's TOXIC ex!

"BACK OFF!" yells Aaliyah

"Come here babes." Says SK

"MOVE she doesn't want you, YOU'RE BEG!" Says Sarah

Then SK finally moved!

The girls continued walking towards the guys like nothing ever happened....

Alex pulls Grace aside

"What was that?" Asked Alex

"It was nothing, don't worry about it" Replied Grace

" I hate when you do that!!!" says Alex

" Its all good, I told you" said grace

*alex hugs grace*

"I'm there if you u need me, you know that right?" says Alex

* as they both join back the group*

The girls wished the team good luck as they walked away, there was still 2 hours left till the game so Grace, Sarah and Aaliyah just went to take a walk.

                                                                                                ~*~

                              *during the game*

Everyone is on the bleachers cheering the Riverview High football team on. Until Aaliyah realizes that the best player on the team; the Quarterback, wasn't there.

"Where's James" says Aaliyah

"Why do you care so much about him all of a sudden?" Asked Sarah.

"But wait she's right where is the QB?" Says Grace

Then Grace points out how Alex and BK's hand is kind of bruised.......

As always, Riverview High won the game. Everyone had smiles on their faces but the girls. They walk over to the team to congratulate them but they don't seem too happy either.

"We got lucky today I don't know how we won the game without our QB" Says a random guy on the team walking by.

"Can we go home now??" Says Sarah.

"Ya, you guys get going, we have something to take care of." Says Alex.

"Sorry I can't drop you guys home, but here take my apartment keys and just spend the weekend there. My parents aren't home and aren't coming back till few more weeks." says BK

The guys shut the girls out before they could say another word. They all called their parents and asked if they can stay the weekend over at BK's. Luckily their parents said yes! Grace, aaliyah and sarah walk over to BK's which isn't too far. They all get over to BK's, it was getting pretty late so they just fell asleep on his couch.

Early morning around 3:30 Sarah wakes everyone up cause she heard someone is trying to unlock the door. When grace realizes that none of the guys are home yet!

The door finally unlocks and sees all 3 of them walk in together. With blood dripping down James's head.... Sarah walks away because she freaked out. While grace is looking for answers from BK and Alex, Aaliyah is helping James clean up the blood.

*Sarah points out the bruises on Alex's hand and on BK's arm*

" WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE, IS SOMEONE GOING TO ANSWER ME!?" Yells Grace.

The guys have no answers whatsoever....

On the other hand Aaliyah is alone in the washroom with James helping him clean up but his shirt is off....

Grace gets tired of the silence and goes to bed mad , while Sarah is already sleeping. Grace realized how Aaliyah came to bed 2 hours late but doesn't say anything about it.....