Chapter One:New beginnings

Summer was over and it was back to school with all our friends, well not for me anyways. My mom's job makes us move every five or seven months, so it was hard for me to make any friends because I'm going to be gone by the time I get know them....so I don't. This time we have move to Lawrence valley and I'm the new puple of the famous Lawrence valley High.

I wasn't excited or expecting much because I know I was going to be gone in the next seven months or less, so it was just another new school with a whole lot of new faces, what a bummer. At my old school I wasn't the most popular kid, in fact I was hated for a reason I don't know. Well that's all in the past and I'm here at a new school with a new beginning. Let's see what I'm going to do with it.

"Goodmorning class"Said Mr Josh, my home room teacher, as I walked in the class. I scan the class to find the best available seat realizing there was only one seat available, suddenly notice all eye's were on me."class we have a new student in today so treat him like family!"exclaimed Mr Josh in excitement. Instantly the entire class went dead silent, "introduce your self to the class young sir" stated Mr Josh.

"My name is Kyle walker and I'm from pools vill," "you mean fools vill!" Shouted a student from the back of the class, interrupting my introduction. "I see ediots follow me wherever I go" I stated to my self, immediately the entire class started to laugh."quiet down now class" Mr josh employed.

"You may sit there for today, while I find you a permanent seat tomorrow" said Mr Josh,which I heard like half of, so I then replied with a nod. A sigh of relief while I take my seat, I successfully pass my introduction. "Hi I'm Harmony, Ashley's bestfriend" said the girl seated infront of me."Wow this must be my lucky day i got the class to laugh, now there's a cute girl talking to me" I replied."you really think I'm cute" Hormany stated with a smile on her face,"now your just teasing me"I replied, she then started to laugh."you know your the first one to humiliate Derrick like that" said Harmony,"who the guy at the back"I replied with curiosity."Yeah I don't really like him but he's Ashley's boyfriend so I talorate him" Harmony stated."who is Ashley?"I ask, suddenly the bell ring,"I'll tell you later right now we got to get ready for class"she announced.

After that nothing much happen, I went to each and everyone of my classes an had to introduce my self over and over again. See a lot of different faces in each classes in which I made not even one new friend, luckily Harmony was in all my classes so I had someone to talk to. But out of all that introduction and not making any new friends, at luch was worst, I have no friend so I had nowhere to sit. With most seat already taken, I was planning to sit on the floor, which was going to be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Luckily there was someone looking out for me, someone one I didn't think of as friend because of her social status. I've realize She was one most popular girl in school and I was like the least popular boy in school. Harmony called me over to sit with her, I then gladly accepted, on my first day I was sitting with the cool kids right infront of Derrick who glars in my face the whole time. That's becically how my fisrt day went and after school I tried out for the basketball team and made it, as the team's manager at least I got a jacket, after that I went home.

"I'm home!" I shouted, "why are shouting?"ask mom,"so you could hear" I replied."I'm not deaf"mom stated,"yes you are" I replied with a smile."where's Haley?" I ask,"she's out with her friend's "mom replied she already had friends that's what I was thinking."I almost forgot I have exciting news!" Mom stated with a huge smile on her face, getting me all excited "What is it?"I ask in excitement."I got a promotion, I'm now CEO of Nick Industry's, so that mean we don't have to be moving like we use to. Haley and I decided we would like to stay here, so how about you"said mom,"omg no more moving! Yes!yes! yes!, yeah I like it here let's stay"I replied.

Suddenly the door bell rong "I got It!" I shouted, walking to the door in high spirit chanting "no more moving". I open the door to see a familiar face, instantly we shouted each other names."What are you doing here?"ask Harmony looking confused,"I live here"I replied feeling even more confused,"What are you doing here?" I ask."I'm here to welcome the new neighbor's to the neighborhood"she repiled,"from seat neighbor's to home neighbor's I guess your my new bestfriend"I stated hoping she wouldn't take it weard, "I guess you are"she replied with a smile on her face.

"Who's that at the door?"mom ask,"My new bestfriend" I replyed."can I meet him?"ask mom,"want to come in?"I ask,"Yeah sure"Harmony replied,"can I meet him?"mom ask again,"he's coming" I replied with a smile on my face."mom meet Harmony"I stated,"Wow!he's a she and she's cute"said mom smiling looking at both of us,"thank you Mrs"said Harmony not knowing my mom's name,"just call me mom"said mom."were not together we are just newly bestfriends" Harmony stated,"that's what I told my bestfriend's mother when I was In high school, ten years later he was my husband"said mom,suddenly Harmony smiles.

"I'm home!"Haley shouted,"no one care!" I shouted back,"Who's that?"Harmony ask,"my younger sister"I replied,"you have a younger sister that's great"said Harmony,"no it's not, its tiering"I replied,"Wow!since went you started hanging out with teens mom"said Haley,"this Is Harmony, she's your brother's friend" mom stated."my brother's friend,she's too cute to be his friend"she replied with attitude,"Wow thanks sis"I said shamefully. We talk and talk until it was time for her to go "I have to go now" said Harmony,"you want me to walk you home"I replied,"it's ok i live next door remeber"she said with a smile."ok see you at school tomarrow"I said,"ok bye, "tell your mom and sis i said bye" Harmony said,"ok" i replied.

My alarm rong it's a new day, I jump into the shower then brushes my teeth while my favourite song is playing, then i rush downstairs for breakfast."Goodmorning guys" I said feeling joyful,"someone looks happy this morning"mom stated,"Yeah I am yesterday I got a bestfriend hopefully today i can get another"I stated feeling happy."don't get your hope up bro your not that interesting"Haley stated,"Thank you sis I love you too"I replied,"excuse me"said Haley with an attitude.

I look at my watch and realize the time,"I got to go mom or I'll be late bye"I said while hastings,"don't you want me to drop you off"mom replied,"oh yeah I need a ride... come on mom"I stated. Off to school she drove, I got to class on time just before the bell rang, head to my seat realizing there was an empty seat next to where I sit, I notice it because it's clearly new. I put my pads in my ear and rest my head on the desk, suddenly i felt a touch on my shoulder. I look up and i saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. If i didn't believed in love at first sight surely I do now.