Chapter Three:Harmony and I

Over to Hormany house I rushed. I knocked on the door an she opened it."hey are you ready?"I ask,"your late, it's one minutes and thirty seconds now"she stated "you know it's rude to show up to a date late"she then added with a grin from ear to ear."Date? I thought we were going hang out"I replied with a grin of my own,"ok ok you win, come on in my parents want to meet the guy I'm going to hang out with"said Harmony.

Well I met Harmony parents for the first time. Her dad was a little intimidating which was cool, I  thought it was just how a dad should be, her mom was like his opposite she was super nice. We had a good time there before we actually got to go hang out, well hanging out is not doing anything in particular so I guess this counts. We talk a little while longer until Harmony told her parents that we should be get going. We exchange our see you later and off we went, we had a great time. We went to the movies first were we watch a girly movie.

Which was a total violation of my manliness, then we went to the mall an got ice cream. In that same mall I had to sit down while Harmony try on a hundred different pieces of clothing and foot wear. I was confused, why did Harmony ask me to hang out with her when she only does stuff she likes. What was even more confusing, why me, she's one of the most popular girls in school so why ask me better yet why not ask Ashley. Maybe i didn't get to do anything I would like to do... but i gotta say I had a great time.

The mall was the last place we venture to after we went home, well we went over her house where she take me to this amazing spot on her roof. It had an amazing view, she told me it's her "happy place" she also said I'm the second person to see this spot, she is the first. I blushed so hard my face was getting red, we then stated taking about our golds and dreams. We were really connecting until I look at my watch,"holy s**t my mom's going to kill me!"I yelled

As I make my way down the ladder I then remember,"do you want to come over for dinner? I ask,"were having pizza"I added."yeah sure why not I'll be over In about two minutes or less"she answered,"ok see you then!"i shouted rushing down the ladder. Turns out i was on time barely Chris and his father had just arrived,"hey mom the stupid idiot is home!"Haley yelled,"good to see too little sis"I replied."Did you had a good time?"asked mom grinning,"infact I did"i replied.

"Good to see you Mr Abbott"I stated,"good to see you too Kyle it's been to long"he repiled. We had been talking for a little while about time we had in pools vill and what we had been doing since then, suddenly the door bell wrong,"I got it!"i yelled. I went and open the door"hey"said Harmony,"your late, it has been five minutes"I stated,"you know it's rude to show up late for a date right"I added grinning ear to ear."date I thought we were just having pizza with your family"she repiled, what a role reverse I was thinking.

"Shut up an come on in"I stated. We had a good time, we ate pizza obviously and we also play games such charades and monopoly until it was late. Chris and his father had to leave early, after all that, I followed Hormany home. We sat on the porch for a little while talking as I looked in her eyes I felt at home. I could feel our heads pulling closer like the north and south poles of different magnets, as our lips are  about to lock her dad opens the door which scared me out my shoe.

We said our goodnights and home I went. Even though at that time and moment I wanted to kiss her part of me happy I didn't, because Hormany and I have an amazing friendship so I didn't want that one kiss mess it up. School the next day was more of the same or maybe not, the school dance was only a month away so everywhere on campus students are doing grand gestures to get there date. It was one of the most interruptive day i've ever had. At lunch was much better for me since i'm now hanging with Chris.

"Hey guys meet Kyle...Kyle meet Jayden and Hakeem" stated Chris nonchalantly, we then exchange our greetings"and this is Lucy my girlfriend" he then added." Your girlfriend...wow!!"I exclaimed,"nice to meet you" I then added. We were there talking for awhile until Ashley and Hormany walked in," they're such goddess"Stated Jayden with intense staring,"I know right" Hakeem added."you know Kyle  said that he is going get Ashley"said Chris,"are you crazy Derrick would kick your ass" Jayden and Hakeem stated in sync, like they were practicing it for years.

"He would kick your ass good.....I mean punches, kicks an his friends would do the same.....I mean...","I get it I  get it he would kick my ass, why  does everyone keep on tell me that!?"I shouted interrupting Jayden."I say go for it"stated Lucy with a grin,"see someone believe in me thank you Lucy"I replied,"whoo I can't wait  to see how this play's out, maybe I can even write a book out of it"Chris stated in excitement,"the ultimate rejection I'd name it"he then added and with that the bidding start. The numbers weren't in my favour three to two but who cares....not me.