chapter 1

Y/n pov
My uncle Bobby gave me a case to work in Idaho. I got into town kinda late so I got a motel room and then headed to the local bar.

"2 shots of whiskey please." I say to the bartender.

The bartender gives me my drinks and walks away. I slowly drink both. Before I had the chance to get another round a guy comes up to me.

"Hi, you looked like you were drinking alone, thought I could help with that." This man had the most amazing emerald green eyes with sandy blonde hair and a gentle voice.

"Oh yay, finally someone to save me from being alone," I say sarcastically.

He gives out a chuckle before saying "Can I have a few drinks with you?"

"Sure, why not. I'm y/n by the way."

"Nice to meet you I'm dean."

We sit there and flirt with each other for a while. Till he tries to kiss me.

"Umm... sorry I don't usually kiss a guy I just met." I look down feeling embarrassed.

"It's fine I won't try again. Although it does strike me as wired considering you've been looking at my lips all night." Shocking he would bring that up. It's not like I said I didn't want to kiss him.

"I just said that I don't kiss guys I just met not that I don't want to,"

Dean looks at me and smiles. Geez, he has the most amazing smile.

"It's getting late I should get going." I say standing up.

"I didn't get your number."

"Here." I gave dean a slip of paper and walked out to my car.

If I wasn't a hunter this might have been the guy I got married to. I pull up to my motel go inside and get ready for bed after all a long day tomorrow.

Up and early. I'm walking out of my room when I see police cars driving by, probably to the latest killing. I hurry and jump into my car and rush down to the scene.

"Hi agent Stella Marshall, can I check out the scene of the accident?" I ask with a confident voice, trying to make it sound like I was actually ment to be there.

"Sure go in" the officer said lifting the tape so I could walk in.

I started to walk in and investigate when I hear two other agents coming on to the scene.

"Hello, agent Marshall." I recognize this voice.

I turn around "Dean?" What is he doing here?

He looked so surprised before saying "y/n? What are you doing here. The officer said that your name was Stella... wait you're a hunter?"

"Umm... yes and I take it you two are."

"Yeah,"

"How did you guys become hunters?"

"Our dad thought us when we were young. How did you learn to hunt?"

"My uncle Bobby taught me when I was 10."

The boys gave me a weird look be for the tall one said "Bobby Singer?"

"Yeah, why? Do you guys know him?"

"Yeah, he help raise us."

"Oh. Anyway we working things together or are you two leaving?"

"Staying, if you don't mind," Dean said.

"Perfect. I got all the info they had. We should get lunch and research."

They agreed and we started walking to our cars.