Chapter 2 Part 1

The boys and I left the motel in Idaho and started our 19-hour drive to Sioux Falls. I played my favorite AC/DC album, back in the black.

After driving for a while we stopped at a dinner in Jackson South Dakota. I got there a few minutes before the boys did and took it as an opportunity to see if there were any cases close to Sioux Falls.

Nothing, how is there nothing close to Sioux Falls. I keep looking till I hear a tap on my window and almost jump out of my seat. Dean is on the other side laughing.

"I'll kill you, Winchester," I said hoping out of the car, giving him a dirty look. 

"Bet you would Angel." Dean laughed opening the door of the dinner for me to walk in. We walked in and I immediately saw Sam sitting at a booth.

"You found her," Sam said looking up from his laptop.

"Yep, so do we know where we are going after this?" Dean said sliding into the booth next to me.

"Not yet, by the looks of it, there isn't anything too big around here," I say looking disappointed. 

"Hi I'm Mandy, and I'll be your waitress today. Do you guys know what you want or do you need a minute?" The boys looked at me and I nodded, signaling that I was ready.

"Ya, I'll have your caesar salad please," Sam ordered.

"I'll have a double hamburger with a fry please," I ordered getting a yum from Dean.

"I'll have what she's having thank you," Dean said looking at the waitress and smiling. She walked away and we went back to talking about what we were going to do next.

After eating we started on the second part of our journey.

After hours of driving, we finally got to Bobby's. I looked around at my childhood home. Those were good times.

"Whatcha looking at Angel?" Dean said startling me. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. I was just taking a trip down memory lane." I said looking up at the Winchester.

"What kinda memories if you don't mind me asking."

"You see that barn over there." I pointed at a red and white barn-looking thing. "Bobby and I  built it together when I was younger I wanted to raise chickens when I was like 5 that was before... It was a shit show." 

 Dean looked concerned but smiled at the memory I shared we stood silent for a while till we heard Sam. 

"Hey, are you coming or what?" Sam yelled from the porch.

"Yeah, let's go," I yelled back walking to the porch.

The boys stopped at the door getting ready to knock till I just opened the door. I walked into Bobby's study to see he had a shotgun pointed in our direction.

"Put the gun down uncle Booby," I said walking into the room more.

"Don't you kids know how to nock?" Bobby said putting the gun down.

"Hello to you too." I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"What are you boys doing here?" Bobby asked as Sam and Dean walked in.

"We ran into Y/n on a hunt the other day," Sam said taking a seat on the couch.

"Ok, but why are you boys still around then? Y/n likes to hunt solo." Bobby asked getting a little skeptical of the situation. Knowing how scared I am of their father and him finding out I'm with them.

"Something happened and Dean was there," I explained getting a beer for everyone out of the fridge.

"Y/n what happened. Did you get hurt?" Booby was always worrying.