Chapter One

Hey guys!!! I hope you're feeling ok, hopefully none of you have the virus or have a loved one with it. That's it for my 'don't get sick' lecture.
I now proudly present-
KEEPER IN QUARANTINE

"Keefe?"
Sophie's voice rang out through the Sencen's beach house. "You here?"
After a couple of minutes of looking, she was about to give up and go home when—
"Foster!"
A shirtless, soaking wet Keefe ran up to her, a drenched Ro behind him. "What are you doing here?" As he got closer to her, her already red cheeks becoming redder as she looked at his abs.
Not that she was looking.
Ro bared her pointed teeth in a grin as she caught up with Keefe. "Hey, Blondie. How's Sparkle Town been?"
"The usual," Sophie informed Ro. "Lying, backstabbing, etc., etc." Ro grinned at her, flicked Keefe in the back of the head, and then pointedly walked into the house.
"So, what brings the Mysterious Miss F to my humble home?" Keefe asked, his face as red as hers.
"I..." Sophie plucked a couple of eyelashes out nervously. "I just need someone to talk to."
Keefe nodded. "I could use someone to talk to, too." Keefe grinned. "We could make a sleepover out of it. My dad's away on some fancy business thing for the council, and I have tons of sugary stuff here. What do you say, Foster?"
Sophie opened her mouth, about to tell Keefe that Grady would freak out about her staying here, but something about Keefe's earnest, puppy dog eyes made the words disappear.
"Of course." She offered him an awkward smile. "We can have a gossip night."
Keefe snickered. "All the hot news from Foxfire."
Sophie laughed for the first time in what felt like forever.
"What do elves even do at sleepovers? I've been to a lot of them here, but they're usually for talking about  the Black Swan or the Neverseen. It's not like you guys have movies."
Keefe smirked again. "Actually, my dad collects human movies. We have a underground movie theater and everything."
Sophie stares at him in disbelief. "You're kidding."
Keefe smiles brightly. "Nope! We have a ton of movies! You know," he added, making his voice sound all Halloween-ish. "Me and Fitz tried to start a black market for human movies once."
Sophie snorted, even though she could feel her heart stop a bit at the mention of Fitz's name. "How'd that work out for you?"
Keefe smiled his trademark mischievous grin. "It would be impolite to discuss financial matters in front of someone else."
Sophie laughed. "Isn't everyone here, like, a multi-millionaire?"
Keefe shrugged. "Eh, who knows."
Sophie grinned back at Keefe's contagious glee. He really was great.
"So, what movies do you have?" Sophie asked after they made their way inside his house.
"Well, my dad's around one hundred and seventy five, so pretty much all of them."
Sophie blinked at Keefe. "All of them?" Keefe smirked at her.
"Yep! We have movies from the beginning of human technology to now, pretty much. So what do you want to watch?"
Sophie thought about it. She hadn't had a movie night since she was eleven.
"Do you have-" she was about to say Heathers (A/N I'm sorry I had to) when she was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Hey! Keefe-"
Fitz.
Of course it was Fitz.
He flashed her a flirtatious smile, which she returned warily. She wasn't ready to forgive him for what happened. Not yet.
"Um... what're you doing here?" Keefe interrupted. Fitz's smile faded.
"We were supposed to hang out tonight. You forgot?"
Keefe turned a bit red. "No, of course not. I just thought you were coming later."
Fitz turned red as well, but unlike Keefe's embarrassed blush, Fitz swelled with anger.
"Whatever, Keefe. We'll hang out later." Keefe opened his mouth to argue, but Sophie interrupted.
"I can go home. You guys can have your boys night." Keefe looked as if he were about to argue, but an piercing noise interrupted him.
"My Imparter's buzzing," Sophie said, frowning, as she fished it out of her pocket.
Fitz followed her with his gaze, making Sophie go red as well.
"Mine is, too," he said finally, and Sophie looked at her Imparter warily.
A message in glaring red made Sophie frown. It wasn't supposed to go red, not unless—
Her stomach seemed to flip as Keefe confirmed what she had been fearing.
"The Lost Cities are quarantined," he said, voice shaking. "Everyone has to stay where they are until further notice."
Sophie was trapped in a house with Fitz and Keefe. How could this possibly get worse?
"Well," Keefe said after a second of silence. "At least we have plenty of movies."

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!! What do you think is going to happen? Stay safe!!!! Bye!!!