Chapter 1

'Oh man, school is so boring. Why does school days always pass so slow compared to other days?'

Tanaka yawns. Normal Thursday, normal day. And boring. Boring as fuck. Only five more minutes then it's finally lunch break. Four minutes...three...two...one...the bell rings. Tanaka throws his school supplies in his satchel and leaves the classroom. Quickly to Enno's room. His friends and he meet there in general. Entering the classroom, he immediately recognizes Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita. He smiles softly and joins them.

"Hey Tanaka!", they great him.

"Yo, what's up! How are you?"

"Good good. What about you?", Enno answers for all three.

"I'm a bit tired but fine, thanks. Where is Noya?"

"I saw him with Asahi. Maybe they're spending this break together.", Narita says.

"Oh, okay."

Tanaka feels relaxed. He always does around his friends from the same year. He can forget his exhausting schedule and his bored mood.

"...ka...anaka....Tanaka!"

Someone waves with his hand in front of his face.

"Hey! Are you dreaming?"

"Huh? What?", Tanaka askes irritated.

"I asked if you want to come to my place after school, together with Narita and Kinoshita?"

"U-uhm yeah, sure, why not?"

"Good. But don't fall asleep!"

"Ehh? What are you thinking about me??"

But Tanaka can't help and laughs. Stupid friends nevertheless he loves them. He would be lost without them.

"Is Noya going to join us as well?"

"I don't know, I'll ask him during training."

The bell rings again. Time to go back to class. Tanaka scratches the back of his neck. What was he dreaming about? His head was in the clouds...or maybe not? He can't remember but it feels like his thoughts stayed in the room the whole time.

"Whata weird feeling...", he mumbles sitting on his chair.