Chapter 9

Ennoshita rushes down into the kitchen, just with a random oversize shirt and short sweatpants. His hearts pouts and his inner voice screams.

'Shit shit shit! What should I do, what should I do?!'

With trembling hands, he gathers everything he needs. As he starts preparing breakfast Tanaka joins him. One look and Ennoshita losses his last bit of mind. His buddy is standing torso-free in the doorway with sweatpants which are too big for Enno but fits Tanaka. Immediately he looks away trying to focus again.

"W-what do you wanna drink?", he asks still blushing.

"Coffee.", his friend yawns.

"Okay."

Tanaka's hands slide around Ennoshita's waist slowly and gently. It's warm and comfortable. The shorter boy relaxes and finishes.

"Let's eat on the couch."

They make themselves comfortable with pillows and blankets and have breakfast.

"That was yummy thank you Enno!", Tanaka says putting his plate on the table.

"You're welcome."

The taller one leans against his friend sighing.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhh yeah. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I wanted to say this for a long time but...yeah I don't know."

"Tell me."

"I really love your forename, especially your nickname. Kinoshita and Narita call you sometimes by this name and I love it. Can I call you the same?"

'Is he serious?!'

"Uhm...sure...why not."

Tanaka smiles happily and snuggles close to him. Ennoshita blushes.

"May I call you...Ryū...?", he asks shyly.

"Of course, you can!"

Silence. His heart is bouncing loudly and his hands are shaking again.

"Chika? Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

His head explodes.

"B-baka! You can't ask a guy if he wants to date you if you don't even know if he's gay or not! Stupid Ryū!"

"If you say it like this, you're right...are you gay Chika?"

He breathes heavily and he's slightly dizzy.

"Just for you..."

Tanaka turns red immediately.

"You- shit that was cute."

"Silly boy, stupid Ryū...", Ennoshita keeps mumbling.

"But you love the stupid guy.", his (boy?)friend grins.

"Baka!", Ennoshita shouts but hugs him close.

"Of course, I do...I like you more then the others since our first year..."

"What?"