Chapter 4

"Uhh...my head hurts.", he whines.

He can't explain it but today he woke up with a headache and it won't go away although he took a pill against it. Luckily, it's Friday. Sadly, he probably has to drop training.

"Man, that's not cool..."

"Tanaka! Someone wanna see you!", one of his classmates screams.

"Not so loud, I go."

Tanaka's eyes widen.

"E-ennoshita?"

"Why didn't you come to us earlier?"

"Oh, the lunch break. Uhm, I don't feel very well today so I stayed here. Sorry that I haven't messaged you."

"What's wrong?"

"Just a headache nothing special. But it seems like I'll skip training today."

"Good choice. Don't get ill."

"No no, don't worry."

With the bell's ring both of them goes back to their rooms. After this lesson Tanaka packs his stuff and leaves the building. He turns to the gym and sees Ennoshita in front of the club room. He waves to him before he starts walking. He isn't fast today. It feels like his brain is going to explode. Tanaka rubs his forehead.

"Ouch...why does it hurt that much?"

He sits down on a bench and sighs. Closing his eyes, he tries to calm himself down. Unexpected someone taps his shoulder. He flinches and lifts his head.

"Water?"

His friend hands him out a water bottle.

"U-uhm y-yeah. Thank you."

He sits next to him.

"Why did you follow me?"

"You don't look well so I was worried and wanted to make sure you're alright."

Tanaka can feel the heat rising into his head. Hopefully he won't get a fever! Ennoshita lays a hand on his forehead.

"It's warm. Don't get a fever."

'Don't say that loud what I'm thinking!'

Suddenly Tanaka starts feeling dizzy. He drinks the water until the bottle his empty but it doesn't get better.

"Hey, let's go to my place. It's closer than yours."

Tanaka can only nod. He wants to lay down and sleep, no matter where. Slowly they're walking down the street. To relive him, Ennoshita carries his bag. Tanaka is so thankful. Finally, they arrive.

"Let's go to my room. Mum and Dad will come later."

Tanaka knows where his friend's room is.

"Can I lay on your bed?"

"Sure, you can."

Tanaka lays on his stomach, pressing his face into a pillow. It's cool...the mattress lowers a bit as Ennoshita sits next to him.

"You want something?"

A shaking head.

"Okay. I'll do my homework, say if you need something."

It doesn't take long for Tanaka to fall asleep.