tuffle in love and jail break

In a alternate timeline laid a saiyan but he did not live on earth he was to be a experiment on another planet now here he is sitting in a cell across from another where a girl with whit skin white hair and blue eyes was sneaking around.

Saiyan: ugh why dont they just kill me?

Girl: huh?

The girl looked into the cell and found you laying naked in a cell.

Girl: are you a saiyan?

Saiyan: what's a saiyan anyway I've been here since I was a baby but before they poke me with needles again can I say something?

Girl: uh sure.

Saiyan: your beautiful.

Girl: uh thank you.

Suddenly get a unknown boner.

Saiyan: ugh myst be morning cause it's only like this around morning.

The girl just blushes and opens the cell with a strange look in her eye.

Saiyan: hey you ok?

Then she took off her clothes and kissed you but you didnt know what to do or how to respond so you did the same as her then you feel her stroking your lower part.

Saiyan: ah oh this feels pretty good.

Girl: mmm wait till you  feel this.

She took you dick and put it between her legs and lowered herself on it while moaning about it.

Saiyan: ah what are you doing?

Girl: hehe we are having sex then I'm breaking you out and let's be clear I like you and apparently you dont know about your own people so and you been here since you were a child which means your have done nothing wrong against tuffles and I'm going to be your lover plus your pretty damn cute plus I really like the size of your dick.

Saiyan: so that's what it's called ahh yes it feels warm and tight and this weird feeling it's like I'm losing control of my body.

Girl: mmm lose control I promise you will enjoy it.

I then grabbed her ass and and played her down and started plowing her pussy like crazy with her tongue hanging out.

Girl: yes that's it more!

So i went faster I then felt pressure in my dick she then wrapped her arms and legs around me while I fucked her silly.

Girl: you probably feel pressure on your dick release it in me!

So I did what she said and thrust all the way in her and felt myself shooting something in her.

Kamin: by the way my name is kamin.

Saiyan: I dont have a name unless trash is a name.

Kamin: hmm how about toro?

Saiyan: Toro i like it.

Kamin: too bad a tuffle can't get pregnant.

Toro: now that I do know what that means.

Kamin: ah so you have some knowledge of things.

Toro: kamin how do we escape?

Kamin: oh I sneak you out and take a ship and leave at hyper speed I hear theres a planet called earth with beings called humans which look like your race but weaker.

Toro: then let's go.

So we made our way out of the lab where I was held and it was quiet so quickly we took a ship without notice.