Verses about racism

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

John 7:24 - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Romans 10:12 - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

James 2:9 - But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Romans 2:11 - For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:10-11 - And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1 Corinthians 12:12-13 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Ephesians 6:9 - And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Matthew 7:12 - Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Luke 10:25-37 - And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

Acts 10:34-35 - Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Ephesians 2:14-15 - For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];