Carnation Awards - Rules

Hi! Welcome to The Carnation Awards, where all genres are accepted.

Note: Books that won the last year awards will not be accepted again.

Rules

1. No bribing, plagiarism, or rude comments. You'll be disqualified.

2. Give the Admins Cxptured_heart and LunaLevesque_Goddess a permanent follow, or your books won't be accepted.

3. Follow this account to get notifications.

4. Must tag at least 5 people in the form, or you could tag them right here.

Start tagging! ->

5. Add this book to your library/public reading list to get notifications. (Must)

6. You must follow your judge/s once they're announced. If not, you'll be disqualified. They're doing a lot by judging your books and that's the least thing you could do for them.

7. Fill in the forms correctly. The password is what's a password?

8. You can only enter three books in total. One book per genre. And your books must have at least three chapters.

9. All books must be written in English.

10. Must give The Carnation Awards a shout out on your profile so other people would see it and maybe join. Then the awards can actually get started.

&

If you have any questions at all, comment right here --->

Or you could PM this account. Will reply in less than 24 hours.