Please save this Community

PLEASE, PLEASE, DO READ THIS.

Hey, we need your help to save this community. The Carnation Community is in a state of crisis. Some of our admins left and the ones who are still with us are busy, only two are free (barely) to attend to this community's need. If The Carnation continues to be inactive, we'll be forced to shut down this community for good, and if that is to happen, there would be no Awards from us next year or ever. Doesn't that bother you? No? Maybe this might.

The Carnation Community has been existing for almost two years and it isn't just a community to us anymore, it is more like a mini family, a place where we help others and ourselves. It would really break our hearts to see everything we have worked so hard to build fall apart right in front of us. We would miss everyone of you even if we never chatted, but your contributions to this Community keeps it going.

I really hope that there's a place in your hearts that cared for The Carnation Community, even if it is a little, because we need all the help we can get to keep this Community standing. We realised we cannot save this Community alone, that's why we have to you guys that makes up this community.

NOTE: All you have to do is tag as many people as you can, share this to a whole lot of people, check out The Carnation Hiring Community to learn more on what we need to save us. Thank you.

We are counting on you, all of you. Please don't let us down, don't let The Carnation Community come to an end. We love you all. Thank you so much.