8: Displayed

Time became easier to track since the lights had been turned on. After every third meal where my captor delivered me my food, the lights would turn off again, leaving me alone in the darkness. Then the lights would switch back on before the next visit. I believed this was inline with the days. 3 meals a day, 3 visits from my captor. I believe it had been 6 days since the lights were turned on. I initially tried to keep track of this by marking the stone wall, but after 2 days my finger nails completely filed down, and the tips of my fingers left bleeding. My captor had bandaged these up, with a stern warning not to do it again.

Each visit from my captor at the end of the day resulted in my sexual torture. Most of all he loved bringing me right to the edge before pulling away. He enjoyed watching me get all hot and flustered and then leave me wanting more, whilst he fed me by his hand. He always said he loved playing with what was his, and never let me cum without begging him and calling him 'my master'. Of course, he wasn't my master. I reminded myself after every session that those words meant nothing to me. They were just a way to survive, a way to keep him happy. I had quickly learnt that the more he was happy, the more I was happy too. If I pleased him the night before I always woke up before his morning visit to find a fresh pair of clothes. Twice he had left me books, and another time a puzzle. Whilst such a small gesture, these items were vital in keeping myself sane. There was only a certain amount of time I could spend staring at these four walls without going absolutely insane. Now the puzzle sat in the corner of the room half completed. This would be the third time I would complete it. It was dull, and it was boring, but it was something. Every two days, Alex would bring in the tin bath tub, filled up with warm soapy water. Luckily this was the only interaction I have had with Alex since the first time. My captor ensured I was always naked and on show each time he came in, and from the corner of my eye I could tell that my captor was watching and waiting from me to hide myself away. I had learnt my lesson the first time, and whilst I was still embarrassed, and blushed each time Alex saw me naked, it seemed the better of the two evils then being forced to pleasure him.

This morning when I woke up I found no presents left, and no clean clothes neatly folded, next to the bed. My mind initially turned to the events of the night before. What had I done wrong? There must have been someway I had frustrated him, or upset him. I hated myself, that this was the first thing that crossed my mind. I replayed all the events, from when my captor came in to the room, ordering me naked straight away, to me begging him to let me cum each of the three times he bought me to edge, to kneeling before him and thanking him after he finally let me cum. But there must have been something!

As I rolled up in to a sitting position, I heard the door unlock and my captor walked in. He left the door open this time, as he leant against the door frame. My heart sank when I noticed he had no food in his hands. My stomach grumbled, as if fearing going back to the days of having nothing to eat.

"Come on then kitty. Breakfast is upstairs waiting." He said, holding out his hand for me to take, "And if the food is cold when we get up there I will bend you straight over the dining time and spank you for all the staff to see."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"If you want to stay put then that is fine by me. I just thought you would want to leave your cell." As he said this, he walked back out of the room and slowly began closing the door.

"No. No. I will come." I shouted, as I shot up on to my feet. As I got to the door, he refused to move his body, keeping me blocked in. The look on his face was one I was familiar with, as he waited for me to correct my language, "I mean, I will be grateful if you let me come with you Master." As the M-word left my mouth, a smile quickly appeared on his face and he pulled the door all the way open.