1. INFATUATION

information you may need is that this is a quirkless AU. It follows the same lore as my singing academia (another book I wrote) but not the same timeline. Thank you.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

╔═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╗

"She's clearly into me."

╚═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╝

BRIGHT, INVADING LIGHTS danced over the large sum of people gathered for the dance department's party. Every person in the crowd was either smiling, dancing, or loudly conversing...almost all of them intoxicated.

Bakugou Katsuki stood towards the center of it all, surrounded by his friends as they all enjoyed themselves. When the dance department held a party, they were usually pretty large, filled with teens and alcohol that lived the ideal lifestyle of going to U.P.A.A.

Yueei performing arts academy had many different departments...dancing, singing, photography, art and many more. Each department would go to the other's parties and enjoy themselves almost every weekend, being able to hold them in the dorms without raising any suspicion with the teaching staff. It was a normal thing, and everyone mostly assumed that the teachers must know that the teens would be consuming alcohol, but as long as they were safe on campus nobody was truly getting hurt.

So there the blonde boy stood, nearly top of his year group for the dance academy, specializing in hip-hop. Surprisingly, the boy wore a smile as he danced with his friends comfortably. Denki, Kirishima, Mina and Sero. They were all in the dance department as well, having spent three years together.

The third years were enjoying themselves, relieved to let loose.

Before long, Sero grabbed Bakugou's shoulder, shaking him slightly. "Wheres Kami!?" He asked over the lost, bass boosted beats drilling into their ears. The blonde looked over, realizing that Kaminari was in face gone. He narrowed his eyes, also seeing that Kirishima was missing as well.

"The fuck?" He said with a slight laugh, not knowing how the two could disappear so quickly. The only remaining ones were Mina, Sero, and Bakugou himself. He stared at the pink haired girl, her tan skin glowing in the fluorescent light as she smiled wide. She was talking tot someone, someone unknown to Bakugou. She was also blocking them, Bakugou only being able to see their (H/c) hair.

"Oh, (Y/N)!" Sero shouted with a huge grin, pushing Bakugou's shoulder so he could greet the girl.

As Mina moved to allow Sero to speak, Bakugou felt his world shift.

Bakugou never believed in that love at first sight bullshit. It was, in fact, bullshit after all. he spent his high school life hooking up with random girls at parties and either being taken to their dorm or taking them to his dorm after some party for senseless fun. He rarely approached women for the offer, they usually came over to him.

But with this girl...he couldn't remember what name Sero just said...but she was different. Her (s/c) skin looked beautiful to Bakugou, his eyes not being able to stay away from lingering to her outfit. The party was rave themed, her outfit fit accordingly. She had a red fishnet top on, a smaller black tank top on top of it to cover her chest. Checkered pants covered her legs and she wore colorful socks, glitter splashed over her arms and face.

Mina wore a similar outfit, neon colors flashing with the lights.

Bakugou himself wore a loose tank top, the sides cut down extremely low and bright white shorts. He wore some random bandana Kirishima had just to somewhat relate to the theme, and Mina made them all bracelets for fun.