1 - Welcome to BH High

Those admitted to BigHit High School for the sons and daughters of famous fairytale characters must, and I mean must, come up with their own happy ever after by the time of their graduation. Within doing so, the student will receive three wishes from our headmaster, the fairy godmother, to make their dreams come true.

Jungkook rarely ever read the fine print on anything. Some may say its careless, but he simply says its "a waste of time". However, due to his father constantly nagging him to abide to the school rules, he forced himself the read the damn acceptance letter. "What happens if we don't come up with our happy ever after dad?" Jungkook asks, itching the back of his ear for the nth time in a row.
"No one's really sure Kook, it's never been done." Jungkook's father sounded rather anxious driving his son to school. Knowing well that his son wasn't the best at keeping a good behavior, and the fact that he chose to live in the dorm rooms of the school didn't make the situation any better.
"That's stupid. They make us sound like they'd accept anything you'd want for your future."
"Well that's the point Kook. If they think the future you chose for yourself makes sense from your achievement in school, then the headmaster would gladly grant you the three wishes." The car comes to an immediate stop, finally at the gate of the school. "Not to mention, fairy godmother is the sweetest person you will ever meet."

The two make their way out of the car, taking Jungkook's belongings out of the trunk. His father looks at him, smiling widely, however still visibly anxious for what's to come. "Good luck son. I'll see you on Saturday alright?"
With a roll in his eyes Jungkook simply grabs his suitcase and waves at his dad. "Yeah whatever dad. See ya." He scratches his ear again, and turns to the gate.
"AND FOR GOD MOTHER's SAKE WOULD YOU PLEASE USE THE SHAMPOO I GAVE YOU? DON'T FORGET YOUR ID CARD THAT WILL GET YOU INTO TH-."
     Finally walking away from his father, Jungkook puts on some headphones and makes his way to the gate.

     There were already many students there. Many that Jungkook knew by popular story.
     To his right was a rather popular crew, the son of Captain Hook Minhyun, was surrounded by a lot of a few of females in the school. His father had his own TV show, which made his son very popular around the students.
     To his left was Jihyo, the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. She wasn't the brightest girl to his knowledge, however growing up as one of the most popular princess' daughter, her popularity was through the roof.

Jungkook didn't associate himself with those in the popular category. All throughout middle school he was known as the quiet, somewhat bad bunny of all the land. He didn't talk to anybody, and no one dared to say a word to him, and he was hoping for the same treatment in high school.

Swiping his ID through the school's security check, a small fairy appeared, holding an even smaller clipboard.
"Jungkook. Incoming freshman. Son of the White Rabbit. Adequate grades. Has chosen to live in the dorms. Alright, the information is all set! Welcome freshman. If you just take this pathway, you can find the way to your dorm and unpack or. Hey are you listening?" The fairy flies in front of the boy's face, realizing Jungkook was listening to music the whole time.
"What were you saying?" The boy says, as he takes off an earbud.
The fairy shakes her head. "You freshman are always troublesome. Just take this path to the dorms already."

The path was a long yellow road (dOnt at me), and after walking for a while, Jungkook had made it to the sign that said, 'Freshman dorms'. It was a y'all building, yellow in color, and it looked like only a few students were left trying to find their room.
"HEY YOU!" A voice called to Jungkook from near the door. "Are you a freshman too?" The boy was a tad smaller than him in overall frame, but had a smile larger that Jungkook had ever seen. He had a crap ton of suitcases, and bags with him, and the boy's blonde hair seemed to glisten in the light as he spoke to the other.
      "Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm Jimin, the son of Cinderella! And you are?"
      The boy had stated the information rather quickly, which Jungkook found annoying, but the boy was kind anyway, so he went along with it.
      "Jungkook. Son of the white rabbit." He says quietly, now tapping away on his phone to appear busy.
      "Ahh. That explains the bunny ears!" Jimin giggles, and grabs the boy's hand. Shaking it firmly, he gives Jungkook another wide smile, and drags him into the dorm house.
      "I've been trying to figure these out forever! But I can't seem to understand how they work. My poor friend is waiting for me in his dorm upstairs! OH! He'd love to meet you, you should come up with me when you help me figure out how to get there." Jungkook wasn't a particular fan of how much the boy was talking. Now unable to escape, he decided to help the boy out. Issue is, he didn't understand how to get from floor to floor either.
      The dorm house was built much different from any other house or castle of any sort. There were no elevators or stairs, only a big open space that one could see the different floors from at the bottom.
      "That's weird." Jungkook whispers, yet Jimin is still able to hear him.
      "It is, isn't it! My mom's castle never had issues like this. However I did have to climb a lot of stairs."