New Character Appears

3rd Person's P.O.V
In the kingdom of Soreire, all the streets within the capital were quiet and barren, except for a single carriage . The carriage was royal blue colour with a gold tint, wooden wheels and a lamp attached to each side, pulled by two horses. Inside sat 3 people who said nothing, instead they looked out of the carriage windows onto the empty streets that passed by.

The first person was a girl who sat with her back to the front of the carriage. Strands of her dark black hair flowed down onto her back, barely grazing her porcelain skin. Her eyes showing little emotion as they glanced down on her hands.

The second person was a boy with hair that had tips slightly grazing his neck. with blue eyes he continued his stare out of the carriage window, back straight and not looking at his two carriage companions

The third person was another girl. With long brown hair and the same blue eyes as the boy, all she did was look straight ahead of her into the seat opposite. What was peculiar were her thoughts as the carriage continued its journey.

'The time has finally come'...'Here at the magic academy is where the game begins'......

'And where I, Katarina Claes, meet my doom'

As the carriage continued the journey, a large building soon appeared in the horizon. With large iron gates, high walls and the large building in the middle, one might think it was a Duke's mansion. Soon the carriage stopped outside the gate, the door being opened by the footman.

'But'...

The brown hair girl, Katarina, was the first to step out, her white and blue nobles dress swaying in the wind along with her hair, half pinned back as the other half shapely curled around her face.

'I won't let that happen..'

''Bring it on if you dare, doom flag! I'll take you on!'' Katarina announced smugly standing in front of the gates.

7 years ago

Katarina Claes

People in the lower class would think she would be like her parents. Beautiful, smart and polite considering her title as daughter of duke Claes. Wearing dresses of the finest material and attending balls and parties hosted by other people of nobility, acting as a pristine gem in the eyes of potential suitors.

For nobility however, she is a different person.

Rumors of her being spoiled and rude circled around maids and butlers of the House Claes. Wouldn't except anything unless it was up to her standards and would through a tantrum if it wasn't. She was considered different than other nobles that tried to curry favor from her parents using the girl herself. At this rate she might as well be unfavored by all nobility.

For Bianca Allencourt however, it was another case for herself. At the behest of her father and stepmother, years ago she was forced to make friends with the spoilt little girl. Most friendships she knew were only thrust upon the noble children by their parents, mostly it was to marry the children together in the future or to gain connections for certain opportunities. She was stuck in the latter reason..

Watching the brunette hair girl act in front of her only confirmed the rumours that flowed around the air of society

''No! I hate this! Why is this ribbon blue!? Change it this instant!'' Katarina complained with anger, shaking with frustration on her own chair, boxes that use to be filled with items from dresses to shoes to accessories littered the floor half empty and opened. Bianca glanced around the room to see the maids filled with tired expressions as the ran back and forth, passing each other more boxes to please Katarina. To them, so much as complain or refuse and Katarina could get them in trouble, or worse fired with just a few words. At 'least' that was all she did.