Chapter 2 :the first scene

Perth POV :
The first scene was about to start. I'm so nervous but I got a feeling that I started to like lay. He is good looking and has a baby face. His face is able to make everyone smile. We stare at each other for awhile and it makes me so nervous. But I just put Aside all the feelings.

After the both of us memorise our lines, the first scene is about to shoot. This scene is about the first time and I was helping lay. In the series he is "king" .

So king is afraid of dogs and so I am suppose to help him out because he has fear of dogs.

The first scene started and they were all shooting just the 2 of us. The rest of our friends is memorizing their lines with each other but It was a complete silent because they were shooting us.

So ram(me in the series)was just walking alongside the road when he sees a guy running away from a dog who is chasing him. The dog look so familar to Ram as Ram has a dog that he gives food all the time at the alongside road.

Ram then started running after them both. Luckily Ram is fast enough to stop infront of the dog.

He start grabbing the dog lash. In myself it was really tiring but I have to act normal because my character is "quite and cool".

Ram turn and look at King that was kneeling in fear. Ram take his hand and grab King shoulder to say that everything is fine. King look at Ram with a soft face.

Ram then take King hands and walk with him to the carpark. We have to Stare for 10 seconds as Ram and King in the series then the director will zoom the camera to us.

We started staring . I don't feel that nervous as Ram but instead as myself. Lay face makes me feel like I want to hug and hold him and never let go of him.

After 10 seconds we were supposed to look away shyly but instead we keep starring until out director went in front of our face shouting "CUT" all the staffs was laughing including our friends.

We were so shy everyone was starring at us 5555.I just give a embarrassed look while lay was enjoying himself with them but jeez he looks cute.

*hey I hope this first part is good and hope u enjoy. Sorry if it is boring as this is my first book.