Chapter 1

y/n pov

it was a beautiful monday with a sunny morning.
sike lol it was the most awful monday with the most rainy january morning and my mom was standing beside my bed screaming at me to wake up because of the damned college. classy

"Y/N!! if you don't get up in next 1 minute I'm throwing this jug of water on you in this weather"

i immediately stood up like an AI doll and saw my mom giggling like a teenage girl because she was holding no jug no water.

"mom can you be serious for one holy second? plus why don't you just let me sleep for 5 more minutes?" i tried puppy eyes but failed miserably

"y/n... never do that again I'm so serious" mom said looking at me weirdly
"yes ma'am" i saluted her and ran off to bathroom because of course she wasn't letting me sleep now.

my mom laughed and went downstairs. i did my morning routine and got ready for college lazily. i stood infront of my mirror contemplating whether i should go bald or just let this bird's nest rest on my head. i chose latter and did a messy bun to look a little presentable in college and not like i came to scare of little children.

i went downstairs and saw my father and brother already having their breakfast while reading a paper. hmm classy shits

well apparently my "step"father and "step"brother. my mom married him after my dad died 3 years ago from chronic illness.

now this man is a huge businessman or something and he came on tv several times, if you see him on tv or in public DON'T BE MISTAKEN my friends cause this man is not one, he's two. no seriously I'm not kidding he's completely opposite in public as compared to what he is in home. this guy will act like perfect father for his stepdaughter with no flaws but this asshole had boxing classes with me as a punching bag since last 3 years. he curses and swears alot in home which are mostly directed towards me cause "i am HIS wife's child from another man" that's what he said.

i can't wait to get out of this hellhole but i don't want to leave my mom here and she already told me she won't go anywhere from this home so like I'm hanging in middle rn. my stepfather don't say anything to my mom since he loves her so my mom is always the one rescuing me from this shitface.

my stepbrother? yup another huge asshole.

that sick mofo enjoys watching me get beaten and cursed by his father.
well, that was all about me, my family and my hell of a life. and as i was saying i just came downstairs to have something to eat before going to college but i don't want to sit at the same table with these 2 menaces so i just took a granola bar, kissed my mom who was in the kitchen and ran out of home like my life depended on it so i can't hear anyone swearing at me, that would ruin my already awful monday morning.

"bitch" i heard my stepbrother saying as i put two steps out of the main door.
well, here goes nothing. my already awful monday morning just got 10x awful because of this awful human known as my stepbrother. he purposely said it this loud, that shitface.

i started walking towards my college because apparently that multimillionaire stepfather of mine can't afford another car for me and my mom already sold her car after my dad's death because of financial issues.

my college is at 15 minutes walking distance from my home. today was first day of college after our Christmas holidays so i had to get used to walking this much after so many days. i kept walking and finally saw my college gate from afar, it took me 5 breaks and few swear words to finally look at my college gate after 30 minutes. I need to join a gym or something I'm so out of shape goddamn. if someone was going to kidnap me they would have to do so little work and i'd already be out of breath after 2 minutes running... woah where did that come from y/n why would anyone kidnap you shut up and walk.

as i was about 100 meters distance from my college gate, a black van stopped right infront of me scaring the shit out of me, i was about to throw a few curse words at them but they opened the door dragged me inside and hit me on the head with something hard and i blacked out. all in 2 minutes. these shits didn't even let me run for 2 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
841 words (EDITED)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello! I know this was a short chapter, sorry hehe ;)
Don't forget to vote and comment ♡