Gumdrop

It was Sunday,  8:00 P.M at night, the sun was not present and the moonlight illuminated the streets and the highways of Elmore. On this particular normal night the curtains rose upon a legend.
——————
     [At the Arena]
     "So Jim, we can safely say that the match between these two fighters, Gumdrop Watterson and Justin Simian will be legendary, just hear this crowd."
     "Yes Indeed. I just can believe, that this kid not even a adult yet can make it to the finals without taking severe damage, or putting any effort in fighting his opponents. And yes I mean Gumdrop Watterson." Jim responded.
     "If I had to choose, I would put my money on Justin Simian." Herald responded to Jim.
[In the locker Room.]
     " o..one hundred and t..twenty five, o... one hundred and t..twenty six." Gumdrop squeaked, out while doing Air push ups.
[In the other Locker Room.]
     "Justin, I just want to wish you good luck. You trained hard for this tournament. Now make use of it." Mojo Simian said, to his brother Justin Simian.
     "Yeah, I'll make sure to kick that watterson kid sky high." Justin said, striking his fists together.
[in the Arena]
     "Speaking of Gumdrop that's him. The newcomer to the tournament Gumdrop watterson!" Jim yelled out in excitement earning a cheer from the crowd. Gumdrop approached the ring, the ground of ring was sand and the outer boundaries of the ring where wooden walls. It was simple, and perfect for a death match. When Gumdrop reached his corner of ring, the lights went off.
      "Now everyone quiet down, for the ultimate fighter of the underground tournament! His match record is 120 wins, zero losses the one the only Justin Simian!" Herald yelled out, earning another loud cheer from the crowd.
     "Just look at his eyes Jim, I've never seen such a man with such vicious eyes." Herald said to Jim.
     The referee came into the center of the ring, preparing for the match that was about to happen.
The crowd quieted down.
     "Fighters! TAKE YOUR POSITIONS!"
Justin took a boxing stance, while Gumdrop had his hands at his sides.
     "AND FIGHT!!"
     Justin was first to move, charging at Gumdrop at full speed. Once he reached Gumdrop's space, he unleashed a downward right hook.
      but his strike only connected with the sand on the ground. Gumdrop seemed to have disappeared for a split second. But before Justin could know what was even going on. Gumdrop unleashed a upwards roundhouse kick to Justin's head.

 Gumdrop unleashed a upwards roundhouse kick to Justin's head

           Justin let out a cry of pain. Blood rushed out of his mouth and nose. He reeled back for a moment and he looked back but saw nothing, it was as if Gumdrop had just disappeared. He put his fists up in attempt to guard anything that was coming for him but it only to be met with crushing uppercut to the face.