Fight!

[Karate Dojo]

"What!? So you're saying that every single black belt in this dojo was defeated this morning!?"

"Yes grandmaster Yano! He was a very strong individual for a white belt. We tried our best to fight him but he was just too strong."

"Who is this individual?" The grandmaster responded while cracking his knuckles.

"Right this way grandmaster." Karate student joe responded, while making his way towards the door.
[2 hours ago, 6:37 A.M]

"All right class, now listen carefully. In order to become a true practitioner of Karate. you must hone you're fists in battle, and not only just practice Karate but become one with Karate itself." Karate master josé stated.

     "Those who care about what karate gives to them are nothing but scum. Instead, focus on giving Karate you're life and soul in order to truly become one with you're fists and the Karate gods."

     "Excuse me. I hope I'm not intruding." A mysterious voice called out.

     "Who are you?" Karate master josé said as the entire dojo turned to face the individual before them. It was Gumdrop.

     "My name is Irrelevant. But, I came here in search of strong opponents. I heard of a man they call master josè.  And I also heard that he's exceptionally strong, in terms of fighting.  And  I came here to fight with him." Gumdrop responded while taking his shirt reveling his muscular form.

     "I am he. So you want to fight. I just want to make thing's clear that you have no chance of winning against me. I am a seasoned veteran In karate, and the mighty slayer of-"

     "Blah, blah, blah. More chatter, more chatter. That's what they all say. Now get with it." Gumdrop said with a stone cold stare.

     This caused José to get irritated real fast. "No one mocks me!!" He yelled out.

     And in a blink of and eye he appeared before Gumdrop and unleashed a straight punch. Gumdrop blocked it, and smoke came off of his arms.

     José then turned around and did a roundhouse kick to Gumdrop, only to be blocked once more.

     José jumped away from Gumdrop, leaving a space of 8 feet before them.

     "Heh, not so confident no-" José gasped, as blood suddenly gushed out his nose.

     "What the, where did this blood come from?" José  said clearly baffled.

     "I can see why they call you Master josé. You're clearly strong. I heard they even say you're punches are fast a light." Gumdrop then took on a serious expression.

     "However, my punches are faster than light." Gumdrop added showing the stain of blood on his knuckles, as well as the smoke coming off his fist.

     Josè was taken off by that.

     [How could he had hit me. I didn't even see his body flinch. Is he really that fast.] josé thought.

     [No. It could have been a coincidence. No one can out match me. José the master of karate, the flash of Elmore.] josé thought.