Deejay Goldbrooke

[Wednesday 10:35 P.M{

"Hey Deejay." Marmalade stated on the phone. Marmalade was currently changing her clothing. She held a phone up to her Ear.

"Hey Marmalade, what's up?" Deejay responded. He was doing homework under a lamp and was currently home alone.

"I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining us for a restaurant. It's not that late and I really want someone to accompany me."

Marmalade responded while putting on a pair of earrings.

"Sure. Mom will never find out since they're out of town for a couple of days." Deejay responded while walking to the closet.

"Okay. Make sure to make it here quickly. We're gonna have such a kinky time!" Marmalade yelled in joy. A couple of giggles could be heard in the background.

"Right. Kinky...Okay! I'll get dress and... Bye." Deejay awkwardly stated while switching between shirts. (Okay. I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.) Deejay Thought.

"Hey Marmalade what's with Kinky Time?" Emma stated clearly holding back her laughter. She put her hands up in quotation.

"Well. Aren't we gonna have a kinky time?" Marmalade Stated while holding up a bottle of perfume.

The entire room bursted out into laughter. The only person who wasn't laughing was Marmalade. She held up a skirt in confusion.

{Downstairs}

"Hey Gumdrop. Where did you learn to do all these things?" Bradley stated, while gazing at Gumdrop.

"I switched between jobs and gained a lot of experience. Of course now I work at a construction site." Gumdrop responded while putting down a bucket of paint.

He stood up and clearly towered over Bradley. As Bradley was 5'9 and Gumdrop was 6'3. His body was much, much thicker and more muscular.

"Why not you try out for the football team?" Bradley stated while gazing at Gumdrop. Bradley was a football jock.

"No. I never was interested." Gumdrop stated while adjusting his watch. He then walked to the wall and inspected it.

"It's easy." Gumdrop stated while stretching his arms.

Emma came downstairs along with the rest of the siblings. She gave soft pecks along Bradley's cheek. Nyxia cane into the room with emo clothes.

"Okay people. We have until 12 and that's it." Nyxia stated while walking out the door. The rest of the siblings followed behind her and Dahlia.

The yard bursted out into chatter. Gumdrop stood upright and looked up at the sky with a stone cold expression.

[It seems like the night is young.] Gumdrop thought. His daydream was interrupted by Dahlia.

"Hey Gumdrop. I just wanted to tell you that mom said to watch over us." Dahlia stated as she gazed at Gumdrop.

"Sure. When will they be back?" Gumdrop stated earning a few gazes from the other siblings.

"They'll be back tomorrow. Luckily Marissa, Carbon, and Skye's injuries aren't very severe. And dad is actually doing fine." Dahlia responded.

Gumdrop face lit up with happiness. He then patted Dahlia on her head.

"That's good hear." Gumdrop stated as he made his way to the sidewalk.

He directed his gaze to his left as his ears twitched from a sound. He turned to see Deejay running towards him.