XII. Throbbing Passion

Niklaus put Becca down as she was standing in front of him. She was blushing after her high as the orgasm was claiming her. She did not know that as Niklaus was removing her lace in the front of her gown as Becca was looking at his fingers.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she was looking at him with her vivid green eyes. He smirked before he was pushing her gown down from her shoulders as it pooled on the floor.

"To show you that was not just it," Niklaus said as he was pushing Becca to the bed before she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Niklaus was kneeling in front of her as he was pulling her skirts up and Becca was breathing hard.

Niklaus was locking his eyes with her before he was undoing the garters on the thighs. Then, he was slipping the stockings down her smooth legs as his eyes were feasted upon the smooth skin. "So beautiful. So smooth," Niklaus spoke as he was touching the skin. Becca shivered under his touch as he was smiling before he was standing her up again.

Niklaus went to remove her petticoats, 5 layers of them before he was untying the lace of the corset and removed it. Then, he was looking at Becca with her thin muslin chemise before his wife was breathing hard.

"I want to see you now," she said as Niklaus was smirking at her. He was removing his shirt under his breeches before he was undoing the shirt cuffs. Then, he removed the coat and the shirt as well before Becca was pulling his breeches down as her delicate hand almost touched his hardened cock.

Lord, mercy!

Niklaus was standing in his shift before Becca was pulling her chemise up. Niklaus stopped her before he was taking the hem of the chemise into his hands. "Allow me, my lady," he said as Niklaus was pulling it over her head as Becca was standing naked in front of him. Then, Becca was pulling his shift up and off his head as well.

"So, this is what was hiding underneath all those clothes," Becca said as she was touching his hard chest. Niklaus shivered before they locked their eyes together. Niklaus smirked.

"And I can say about you as well," he stated before he was pulling Becca close to his hard body. Becca was being pushed onto the bed before Niklaus was putting his knee between her thighs. He was kissing her breasts before Becca was breathing hard.

"Nick, please," she begged as she was pulling by the nape of Niklaus as he was regarding his wife.

"Please what, my love?"

"Make me yours," Becca whispered huskily before Niklaus was kissing her mouth again. She tasted apple as Niklaus groaned before his hands were pushing her wide in front of him. He moved to align his cock in front of her core before Niklaus was looking at his wife.

"This might hurt a bit for the first time," he whispered as Becca nodded, consenting him to move forward. "I love you, Becca," he whispered before he slammed into Becca's core as she was gasping.

*****

It was not...unpleasant but it did hurt like hell for a bit. Then her husband was still inside her before she was breathing hard. She was taking in his fullness inside her as she was trying to play around when she was clenching her walls around him. Niklaus groaned.

"My love, if you did that, you would release a beast and I don't want that for your first time," Niklaus said as Becca was looking at her husband. Niklaus was breathing hard before she did it again. "You little minx!" Niklaus said before he was claiming her mouth as he was pulling out until his tip was inside her before slamming down inside her again.

Becca groaned before she was moving with the rhythm of Niklaus' movement before her husband's hand was on her needy clit. Becca moaned. "Yes, yes, oh yes! Nick," she moaned as she was moving with the rhythm. The sensation was building inside her toes as Niklaus was playing with her clit before he pinched as Becca moaned his name.