Black Blood

After everything yesterday everyone was back in the auditorium waiting for Dylan to show them the next world they'd be watching. Miss Jokes couldn't be there today because she had classes which was a happy surprise for Aizawa.

Dylan: Okay so who is ready for this next world?

Everyone: We are

Dylan took his place next to Izuku and Shoto as Sloth took over showing the world even if he didn't want to do it.

Class 1A was in their common room playing games four people at a time. The ones play at this point are Ashido, Momo, Bakugo and Izuku they are playing mariokart and Izuku was in first place, Momo in second, Bakugo in third and Ashido in last.

Bakugo: Just wait till I get to you nerd your going to be eating my dust!!!!

????: Can I hurt him now?

Izuku's thoughts: No just stay inside I don't want any trouble from the others

Uraraka: Deku-kun who are you talking to?

Izuku: No clue I have no idea what is going on

As they played Bakugo moved from third to second and was getting closer to Izuku who was nearing the finish line of his last lap, only to have Bakugo use a lightning bolt stunning Izuku and shrinking him take first place away from him.

Bakugo: Hahaha I win can't you beat me in anything you worthless nerd?!?!?!?!

????: Why I gotta

Izuku's thoughts: No stay calm this is normal just let him talk it means nothing anyway

????: Fine but if he steps over the line I'm coming out whether you like it or not

Izuku sighed before congratulating Bakugo on the win only for Bakugo to throw it back in his face saying that Izuku would never beat him in anything.

Uraraka: Bakugo enough leave Deku-kun alone you've won good for you doesn't mean you get to rub it in his face

????: I like her why couldn't we have met her before coming to UA?

Izuku ignored the voice and continued to watch as Uraraka laid into Bakugo about good sportsmanship. Bakugo just shrugged her off not listening to what she was telling him Bakugo went back and took his seat in front of the gaming console.

Kirishima: Look like someone isn't trying to get along with others again

Bakugo: Shut it Shittyhair I can get along with others fine

Dylan: Sure you can (Sarcasm)

Bakugo glared at Dylan who paid more attention to the board then to the angry blonde who was still glaring at him trying to burn holes into the back of his head.

????: I say we leave before it gets ugly partner

Izuku's thoughts: Good idea

Izuku: I'm going to bed

Izuku got up from his spot on the couch and started to make his way to the elevator to go to his room but of course Bakugo had to say something.

Bakugo: Going to cry to your parents about your loose? Oh wait you can't one doesn't want you and the others is dead

With that the other creature that lived inside Izuku was through with Bakugo's constant jabs at Izuku and was now trying to come out but was having to fight Izuku who was trying to keep him in.