02

Author's focus

"Hyung I think Taehyungie hides stuff from me. It's gonna be awkward when he arrives." Said the younger while pouting, next to his friend.

"Look Kook Taehyung is our friend and part of our friend group. I can't just don't invite him to a movie night because you think he hides something from you."

"But Yoongi hyu—"

"Kook, what you saw was probably work in progress, you know how he is." Yoongi said while the younger male next to him stayed silent with a pout on his face.

[MAGICAL TIME SKIP]

By the time, the group of seven boys was gathered at Yoongi's living room. Some of the boys were on the couch and some on the floor since all of them couldn't fit in Yoongi's small for the seven of then couch.

Unfortunately for Jeongguk, Taehyung was next to him on the couch, his arm on Jeongguk's shoulder. Don't get me wrong, Jungkook loved being with his favorite hyung, but after the accident Jeongguk felt weird to be next to him. Taehyung never hid anything from him..

While the younger of the group was lost in his own thoughts the others were arguing about which movie they should watch.

"What are you thinking about Gguk?" Taehyung said while turning slightly Jeongguk's chin with his hand to face him.

"N-Nothing!"

"I think you are avoiding me the past few days and I don't know what I did wrong." Taehyung said letting go of his hand from the other boy.

"Hyungie I said it's nothing." Said the boy and shifted his eyes feom the older to his lap, playing with his fingers.

"Is it about my sketch book you found?"

"'S not.." Now Jeongguk's cheeks were a light shade of red.

"But I am pretty sure it is Gguk. You know I don't like you lying to me right?"

"It's just— why are you hiding it from me? You never hide anything from me hyungie!" The younger male looked up to meet the other's gaze.

"I told you, it's a work in progress."

"You never had a problem with showning me something you haven't finished.."

"This is difer—"

"You don't like me anymore hyungie? You don't wanna be my friend anymore? Is that why you are hiding it from me?"

"No Jeongguk you misund—"

"Boys the movie started stop talking and watch it, we ain't gonna explain later what happened." Seokjin said to the two boys and all of them payed attention to the movie.

——
I honestly have no idea where this is heading...