Chapter 4

"Don't do this to me!"

The next morning, Renjun was woken up by his alarm clock. As soon as he muted it, he opened his eyes to see the puppy staring at him from above. As soon as he saw that Renjun has opened his eyes, he jumped on the poor boy, crushing him in the process, licking his face and his hands.

He pushed the puppy away, laughing. He got up, walked to his closet and picked out some clothes to work. He doesn't really remember waking up this happy, except when he woke up in the arms of his boyfriend.

He went in the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair, then went to the kitchen.

He gave some food for his cat and the puppy, in different places of course, and made some food for himself too.

He was about to go to work, but the puppy started to follow him again.

He told the dog that he will go out and the puppy need to stay inside, but as soon as he said that, the puppy lied down, with his ears flat on his head and gave him the ''puppy eyes''.

And here they're, Renjun crouching down to meet with the puppy's height, the puppy sitting, wagging his tail happily and Minnie on the couch, just looking at the two with the same disgust as the day before.

"I'll be back, I promise!" Renjun said, petting the puppy one last time before walking out of the apartment, not looking back, because he knew that if he'd look back, he wouldn't have the heart to leave.

After the door closed, the puppy just looked at it and after a few minutes, when he realised that the boy's not coming back, he lied back down and started whimpering.

"Stop it! He'll be back!"

A voice said from behind the puppy. When the dog turned around, he was met with a boy, who sat on the couch.

He had dark brown hair, dark eyes which glared at the puppy. Even though he was sitting, you could tell that he was tall, had a quite good body and was really handsome.

But what would catch the eyes, was the pair of white ears on top of his head and a brown and white tail swinging behind him.

The puppy just looked him for a moment, before he catched the familiar scent and walked towards the boy.

"W-what are you doing?" The boy asked with his eyes wide from shock, as he watched the puppy getting closer and closer to him, until it was in front of him.

"Go-go away! Stop sniffing me!" He said, but the puppy just looked at him in the eyes, his head tilted in confusion, but was soon wagging his tail, panting and his back arched downward in a playfull manner.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a puzzled and disgusted face. He stood up and walked toward the kitchen to find something to eat.

He's a cat, that's true, but he hates dried cat food with a burning passion. Renjun always buys that. He told the boy countless of times to buy canned cat food, but the boy always forgot it, or just didn't really care.

Eighter way, Jaemin doesn't eat that, either canned or human food.

He looked into the fridge to find out that it's almost empty. Again. Wasn't he late yesterday because he was shopping?

"This boy really needs to buy more things. Does he wants me to starve?" The cat boy said, grabbinh some eggs and ham to make scrambled eggs.

As soon as he turned around, he almost dropped everything. In front of him sat the puppy, wagging his tail happily, looking at Minnie, almost giving him a heart attack.

"What the…leave me alone!" He said to the puppy as he went passed him, to make his food, praying that the puppy would leave him alone.

His prayer, however, wasn't heard. The puppy followed him around all day long. All. Day.

Minnie always loved when Renjun went to work, leaving him alone for almost all day. That's how they weird friendship worked the best. But at the end of the day, all he wanted was for him get back home and get the puppy as far away from him, as possible.

When he heard Renjun voice outside the door, he sighed in relieve and wanted to go and complain to the boy about how bad his day was, but then he heard the other person's voice. He shifted back just in time, before the door opened, revealing Renjun with an another boy.

Renjun's boyfriend.