Chapter 8

It was day time, so Renjun wasn't at home.

Jaemin woke up from his sleep, feeling something is wrong.

There wasn't any sound and it's creeped him out a little bit. In sound, I mean the dog's claw on the floor. Don't get me wrong.

He got up from Renjun's bed, where he was sleeping, and started walking out of the room, toward the kitchen.

He yawned and streched his arms upward, slowly he reached the corner where the corridor and the livingroom is, and where from he could see the kitchen.

He rubbed his eyes and turned toward the kitchen, but was frozen in his place.

He saw a guy looking through the fidge.

"What the…" He mumbled, but the boy heard him clear.

He turned toward the voice and before could see him clear, he vanished. Or almost.

The fridge was still open, so Jaemin decided to walk there, but when he went around the counter, he saw him. Nono, the puppy.

"No…It's can't be real. You…you're not a hybrid are you?" He asked, looking at the puppy.

Nono, looked at him, tilting his head to the side and quickly looked away.

Jaemin gasped looking at the puppy in shock.

When Nono realised what happened, he hung his head low and shifted to his human form.

He stood up and looked at Jaemin who was still in shock, now from something else.

The boy before him looked like a Greek God.

He was in a white t-shirt, white jeans, and white socks.

He was in the same hight as Jaemin, maybe a little bit taller.

He was muscular. You could tell it by just his arm, that could be seen because of his short-sleeved shirt.

There was a big, soft looking tail wagging slowly behind him and two, white ear sticking out from his white hair.

And his face! He had strong face features, pretty, brown eyes and plump lips.

"Hey!" He said in a shy, but happy voice.

His voice was deep and manly.

After not getting answer from Jaemin he started waving his hand in front of his face.

"Hello! Jaemin-ah? Are you okay?"

"What? Yeah, yeah, I'm good!" He said, after swallowing down a lump, while he could feel his face growing red.

'What is happening with me? I'm sick?' Jaemin thought.

"Thank God! Well it's nice to meet you, in this form too!" The puppy boy said and smiled kindly at him, making Jaemin's heart beat faster than usual.

"Who are you?" Jaemin asked with a cold voice.

Or at least he hoped it sounded cold, as he couldn't hear himself, because of his heartbeat in his ear getting louder and louder.

"Me?" The boy asked, pointing at himself, earning a little bit too quick nod as answer. He smiled widely, his eyes turning into a crescent.

"Oh, I'm Jeno! It's nice to meet you!"