Chapter 23-

Mario's POV .

"How is she doing?!?!?!?" I heard a very familiar voice call out as heels click clacked on the tile floor of the hospital waiting room.

I spinned around to find a very tired and weak looking Elizabeth making her way throught the crowd of weeping people whom are also waitng on their sick loved ones.

"Liz???" I asked in pure shock

"So now you show up!!!!!" Kevin harshly said an di squeezed his arm and pulled him back. Liz ran into my arms but I hadn't noticed the king was by her side holding her back. She snatched away from his grasp and ran to hug me. I embraced her even though I was slighlty upset for the things she did to Jocelyn.

"It's my fault." she weeped and fell to her knees and I was about to lift up from the ground but the king shoved me and held her against his chest as he stroked her head gently

"No. No it's not Lizzy. She just had a lot of things going on all at once." I told her awkwardly

"I-I'm Sorry for leaving. I-I shouldv'e-

"Don't be sorry. It's understandable" Kevin finally said "I'm sorry for yelling at you in the first place" he looked down at the floor.

"Anyway-

I was interrupted by a deep voice so we all devoted our ful attention to that person who turned out to be the doctor.

"Family of Jocelyn Reed?" he asked in a posh accent

"Friends. She has no family" Liz answered through sobs

No family? So she's an orphan?

"Okay. Well I hav e good news and bad news...." he trailed off

"well..." I pressured

He gave me the stink eye and sighed as he took a last glance at his clipboard.

"Good news is that she's not in a coma but is unconcious." He assured us "Bad news is that she...might take a while for her to recognize all of you. Maybe a few days or so" he stated rather sternly.

  "Oh." we all said but the king.

He nodded" and before you ask you may go ahead and see her before visiting hours are over." he said just before he left.

We all looked at each other but Liz sighed :" Colton what are you doing here?" I had totally forgotten that he was cactually here aswell. We all turned to face him and he placed his hands in his jeans front pockets and shrugged.

"I was the one who came to open the door for them." he pointed at Kevin and I.

"So Colton you came to the castle just to let me know?"

Wait so Colton was the one who called her up.

He nodded " I thought she would need you must since you know you've been with her for most of her life"

"You all realize we need to let Harry know? I mean they are soulmates after all" Liz commented which only made my blood boil at the mention of his name.

.

.

.

Harry's POV .

My phone rang so I just checked who it was first, my eyes lit up when I saw her flashing on my lock screen.

"Jocelyn! Oh God I'm such a twat I never should've-

"It's Liz"

I shut my mouth and cleared my throat "Oh uhm why do you have her phone" I wanted to take my words back since my words came out rather harsh