Chapter 7

Lisa pulled up into Ms. Kim's parking lot and quickly got out of her car. She stopped at a burger shop on her way here. She knew that took some time but she didn't know if Ms. Kim ate dinner or not. She also left so quickly that she didn't get to take a shower and she was still wearing her jersey.

Lisa sprinted up to the third floor where she knew the art teacher was waiting for her. She only needed to knock once before Ms. Kim opened the door. She looked terrible and Lisa hated to admit it. She looked like she had been crying for hours on end. Lisa immediately rushed inside and Ms. Kim opened the door for her.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked and she didn't know why she did. It was very clear that the teacher wasn't okay. It was confirmed when Ms. Kim shook her head. Lisa set the bags of food on the coffee table and looked over to the teacher. She was wearing sweatpants and a fitted shirt and her hair was up in a bun. Her face was clean of any make-up and she looked pretty. So, so pretty.

"I know this is going to sound bad. But I didn't shower before I came here and I already have a change of clothes. I was wondering if I could take a shower, just real quick?" Lisa asked awkwardly but Ms. Kim nodded.

"Of course, let me show you to the bathroom." Ms. Kim said as she led her to the hall bathroom. It was a cute bathroom. The walls were white and the shower curtain was blue.

"Twist the water up for hot water and down for cold. Shampoo and conditioner are already in the shower," Ms. Kim said and she paused and left the bathroom. She came back a few seconds later. "Here's a towel and washcloth and a fresh bar of soap." She said as she handed the items to Lisa and Lisa nodded.

"Thank you. I'll try to be quick."

"Please, hurry." Ms. Kim said gently and Lisa nodded again.

Lisa cursed herself when she looked in the mirror because she didn't pack an extra pair of compression shorts. She had been wearing them for quite some time now, especially when she was working out or at practice. She had planned to go straight home after practice so she packed a pair of boxers. Not even boxer briefs, just regular old boxers with the hole in the middle of them. She could see the outline of her dick in these and she cursed herself.

She was wearing tracksuit bottoms and a loose white shirt when she emerged from the bathroom and went into the front room. Ms. Kim was sitting there with her legs crossed and she was eating. Lisa's plate was also made and she didn't waste anytime rushing over to it.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't take too long." Lisa said as she sat down and took a bite of her burger.

"It's okay, you did have a little smell to you," Ms. Kim smirked and Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm totally kidding, really. You didn't stink at all but I understand why you wanted to take one."

Lisa felt free. A little too free and she hoped that Ms. Kim couldn't see the outline of her dick. Lisa took a glance down and frowned because she could definitely see the outline of it. That was why she hardly ever wore boxers.

"I don't know why I texted you. And I don't mean that to be mean. I'm just saying." Ms. Kim said as she took a bite of her fries.

"You can always text me." Lisa reassured her.

"But I shouldn't have. I could've easily contacted Jisoo or my other friends here or even my friends back in Gangnam. You just make it easier." Ms. Kim confessed. Lisa tried not to smile so she took a bite of her burger instead.

"I do?" Lisa asked dumbfounded.

"Oh, don't go getting all excited, but yes." Ms. Kim showed her pearly whites and Lisa almost choked on her burger. But she kept it together (barely).