#8: Seriously😣😣😣

In the computer lab at Jae hee's kindergarten:

During IT class, Jae hee felt uneasy and not comfortable whenever he saw that annoying girl and it turns out that they are classmates.
That girl is the first to make Jae hee's face turn as red as tomato. As usual, Jae hee will listens to his teacher's instruction carefully so he will not make any mistakes when submit the task. Jae hee is indeed an intelligent boy coz he can work faster than anyone and his answers were all correct.
To avoid him getting bored, he asks the teacher to playing video games while waiting for others to finish it. Jae hee was really had fun today.

After the class ended, he decides to wait a little bit more in the lab coz his omma will be late today. He then just find out about the art exhibition that was held in Hermitage Museum.

He was very proud to be Korean coz about 70% of the arts collection is contributed by the famous Korean artist which is Sally Young.

"I'm so proud of you, Miss Sally Young, I hope you could met noona whom loves arts very much," said Jae hee out loud coz maybe he thought that no one there.

"emm,well,it such nice of you to praise her but maybe you should substitute the tittle 'miss' to 'mrs' coz artist Sally Young had just married with a successful CEO and even this year she will turn 40.
Moreover, they have a pair of son-daughter and lucky for you that the daughter is standing in front of you, right now,"said Hannah proudly.

"ohh,did I even asked you and just to let you know that I will never want to know your family background though," replied Jae hee with a smirked smile.

"auuu, chincha,he's just too annoying," said Hannah silently.

Before Hannah could do a counterattack, she then heard someone called her,

"Hannah,where are you, dear?"

"huh, you're save this time thanks to my omma or else I will definitely attack you with my words," Hannah sighed. Jae hee was burst into laughter when he finally got his revenge to that girl. So, her name is Hannah, yeah she probably didn't know my name so it feels like I can tease her even more. Deep inside his heart,

"such a pretty name same like her face."
~~~~~~~~~~