#19: Personal Tutor😯😯😯

"I want in ha imo to be my personal tutor," cried Hannah.

"but Hannah, she's Pe...," before appa could continue the sentence,

"aniya, she's my Omma's chingu, last night omma comes in my dream and asks me to be a good girl, appa," she's tearing.

"you ask me to choose and I have choose, if you have any objection then I don't want to be either pianist or doctor,please, appa,"

"arasseo,dear," appa answered but sounds so frustrated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"please, dae sung, persuade your wife for me but don't tell Peter," asked Hannah's appa.

Actually, their parents know Hannah and Peter situation so it's a little bit difficult coz they were also sad about their lost at the same time they felt bad towards Peter.

" yobuu, gwenchana, I'll be her tutor for the time being until she graduates from high school, she's not anyone at all, I love her as much I love Peter, maybe this way we can make Sally eonni happy," Jae hee's omma was tearing.

"well, if you said that so...and you will stay at Korea after all as your school exchange programme will end soon," replied Jae hee's appa.

From that day, in ha imo has been the only one personal tutor for Hannah and she watch her grown up very fast.

Hannah turns to be a young and pretty gir but still tiny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~13 Years later,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
13 Years later,

"wah, I can't believe you, Peter, you're always at the top and no one can beat your genius mind," praised suzy.

"emm, thank you for praising me but if she's here with us maybe she will be the only one my rival," Peter sounds so sad.

13 years ago.....

He lost a best friend, a cute friend and also a smart friend and it was Hannah after all.

He decides to forget the past and starts a new life as he will be 20 this year and he will doing his practical soon about 6 months at his appa's hospital.

Time flies very fast. He was wondering how's that girl doings these days.

"Peter ya, I was just curious, you're a young professor to be, but why you chose Korea as a place for you to do your medical practice, if you're so lazy to choose and then why you didn't choose our hospital in Moscow?, it's near to your house too," asked Paul hyung this time.

"you hope that you will meet her, right?" replied suzy seems like she knows his actual reason for choosing his own dad hospital.

"what are you talking about, appa said that I have the high chances to get a part-time job in Korea while doing my practical, I can make money too,"

"I smell lies, here suzy. Did you believe him?"

"of course, not oppa. He just want to cover bcoz we caught him red-handed, ahahaaha," laughed suzy.

"you guys, want me to help you for the assignment or not, better not waste my time," Jae hee change the topic.

"well, seems like he just change the topic but since we need your help for this task so we wouldn't talk about it," Paul claimed.

Jae hee admitted that he choose his appa's hospital coz he he hopes that one day he could meet Hannah again although it's just a dream that will never come true.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hannah ya, let us practice once more, I love when you play the piano passionately," said in ha imo.

Now, Hannah was in her last year in Sunil's Girls High school which is In ha imo's school. She was the principal after all so she could watch her everyday and everytime.

She just afraid that when that day comes and she will do it again and again.

She has been doing 'the thing' almost every year on her birthday coz she couldn't bear to felt the happiness while it was the day she lost her beloved omma.

In ha imo becomes more afraid as her son, Jae hee, whom Hannah hates the most will be doing his practical at her husband's hospital.

At first, she was reluctant to let Jae hee doing his practical in Korea but it just 6 months and what will happen in a short period. He even didn't know that Hannah has been her personal student for over 13 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are you guys, hope you still reading my story and if you're getting confused when I will used 'Peter' or Jae hee, it's simple.

I will use Peter for any of them that want to call him except his family member or they want to call him but Jae hee is used when there is no dialogue or monologue and sometimes I will used Peter too if there is no dialogue or monologue.
It's still his name😂 but remember Peter doesn't like anyone called by his real name when abroad but when in Korea, he will use Jae hee instead of Peter.

Hehehe, while I'm babbling, check out the pictures that will make you smile along the day😍😍

Finally,  they had grown up👍👍👍

Finally, they had grown up👍👍👍