The Sequel

I am proud to announce that i have finally written the first chapter of the sequel of this slightly cringy story, and it goes by the name "Who Are You." I only wrote one chapter because i want see if people will enjoy the idea. You can find the sequel on my page!

or here's the link-  https://www.wattpad.com/story/199773948-who-are-you

Here's the teaser i wrote for the description...

||Sequel to "all for YOU (Tord X Reader)"||

The checkup lasted to me like forever but finally was sent back home with a peculiar prescription. I don't remember what the man said it was for, i was too exhausted to care. This day wasn't much like the last, it was dull, boring, and mainly uneventful. While I was strolling back home from yet another cumbersome hospital checkup, i dug into my thoughts to piece things together. I still couldn't remember much of anything apart from the dispersed, uncalled for 'hallucinations." Lest did i recall what exactly had happened before I woke from a 3 year coma. The streets were filled with crowds upon crowds of people rushing past to get wherever they wished to go. I stopped, just a moment to admire the eye-catching setup in a bakery's window. That moment of peace was taken away by someone directing their voice at me. I turned, to see a man in a red hoodie and black cargo pants. He had brunette hair, styled eccentrically into two horns, and one sharp grey eye, the other covered by an eye patch. This man looked tired with prominent bags under his eyes and half of his face was scarred up by who knows what. For some reason he felt familiar.

"(Y/N)-" He seemed a little desperate but i cut him off,

"Who are you?"

"It's me, ----?"