|| b4 sex or whatevz ||

Taka slightly flinched at the un-tidy room. His shoulders were scrunched and his back cringed. "I-It's so... messy.." He scoffed.
Mondo sighed, crossing his arms. "Stop shadin' my damn room!" He snapped back, closing the door behind the two. Mondo reached for the T.V remote, and flipped to an entertaining show. Something about motorcycle tricks.
Taka casually sat on Mondo's bed, and Mondo sat next to him. They were so close to each other, and every time they inched together the room would become hotter. At this point, they had been hip to hip. Mondo blindly navigated his hand on the bed, eventually landing his palm over Ishimaru's. The Moral Compass held on to his fingers.

"B-Bro..?" Mondo muttered, his hand begging to tremble.
"D-Do y-you mind i-if I..." Ishimaru looked at Mondo in the eyes, his breath becoming sharper each time that their lips were closer to colliding.
They kissed.

Mondo released from Ishimaru's hand, melting into the kiss. He placed one of his hands on the back of Ishimaru's head, using the other to crawl over his friends body. No, his boyfriends body.
Ishimaru whimpered, removing himself from the kiss only when he couldn't breathe. The two stared at each other for a while, the only sound being heavy breathing. What couldn't be heard, couldn't been seen, was the desire in the air.
"Mondo... I..." Ishimaru whispered
"L-Love... Y-You..." Mondo finished the boys sentence shakily.
The room suddenly had a lustful mood. The two of them definitely felt it, too.
Mondo had kissed Ishimaru abruptly, his lips gliding down Ishimaru's face to his neck. He kissed and bit gently at the boys neck, inching down to his chest.
Ishimaru let out sharp hums of pleasure, looking up to the head of the bed. His breath was unsteady. He couldn't look at what  Mondo was doing to him, what he himself is letting Mondo do. It was simply unwholesome.
Mondo sat back up and slowly unzipped Ishimaru's tight jeans. His hands were shaking, and he was struggling with the zipper. "F-Fuck.." He sighed, holding his face. He was practically melting, the poor flustered boy.
Ishimaru sat up as well, unzipping his own pants for Mondo. "Th-..This i-isn't f-family friendly.." He complained, his voice quiet. It was out-of character for him to disobey his own rules, but it wasn't like he never thought about doing this with Mondo.
"Mondo.." Ishimaru tapped Mondo lightly, pointing at his unzipped pants. "I s-saw you w-were ha-having trouble, s-so I-... Y-Yeah." He could barley speak. Mondo looked up from his palms and looked at Ishimarus zipper. He held his head down. "T-Thanks..." He mumbled. "N-No problem..!" Ishimaru smiled weakly, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. He layed back down, keeping his hands by his chest nervously.
Mondo pulled down Ishimaru's pants, covering his face again. "B-Bro- I- ... Cant-" the hair on his head covered his messy expression. "U-UHM... T-TAKE Y-YOUR TIME..!" Ishimaru advised loudly, his voice cracking. He stared blankly at the ceiling, his eyes wide.
Mondo laughed nervously. "S-Shut up, n-nerd.." He teased, taking his shirt off. Ishimaru was about to object, but kept his mouth shut. Mondo sat up farther to take his pants off, his belt sliding off and his pants doing the same. Ishimaru stared at Mondo undressing, realizing just how much he really wanted this. Or, simply, how gay he is.
"What're you lookin' at?!" Mondo grumbled, interrupting Ishimaru's train of thought. Ishimaru quickly stared back up at the ceiling. "N-NOTHING!" He blurted. Mondo chuckled lightly, his laugh ending with a nervous crack in his voice.

Now, both of them had been only in their boxers.

(I have to mentally prepare myself to write sexy time with pp)